Personal experience with Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anga Jabroga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

I haven't given Dominion a try yet. I consider myself a decent (Usually never negative) passive player. I like to be friendly in games, and lately... SR has been getting a lot of trash talking players. I wanted to give it a try tonight, but my biggest fear is poor performance. Hopefully it won't be too bad. I'll be back to post how it went.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Theres usually less time to rage in dominion, but it'll still happen sometimes. Be sure to listen to your teammates since they may know more than you about the game mode, but remember that they are in your same elo so they may also be as clueless as you and just think they know it all.
Whenever you got time, read some threads here or go to dominatedominion.com, that site got some nice guides too.

Anga Jabroga

01-29-2012

It was terrible. I didn't know what was going on. Team mates didn't explain anything. I ran out looking like a fool.

Dezovin

01-29-2012

^ Thats also how I felt in the beginning. Just take time out to think after the match what you did wrong and what you did right. Reflect on it and try to learn something!