ranked vs normal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrix

01-28-2012

im pretty sure ranked has more trolls than normal and is turning into an impossible black hole... since season 2 has started its about 10 times worse than it was in season 1 to get a team that can communicate and not troll and rage

RiskChrist

01-30-2012

Regular in my opinion, is just a way to solo q versus a 5 man team. I don't wanna spend an hour being farmed by bads because my team won't surrender, and all picked ap, so I play ranked, where people care about the meta, and there's some semblance of team play.

Borly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I'm not sure what the op is talking about whether he's saying ranked is worse than season 1 or normal games are. Here is my experience with the two.

Normal, everyone rages and blames eachother and the laning phase ends at 20 minutes and if you mess up once everyone is down your throat. The jungler is the worst player always.

Ranked(1400), Everyone is moderately interested in listening to eachother and team play DOES happen. Blame is given out but most people know raging isn't the proper response to playing a losing game. There are times when you run into the person who doesn't belong at that elo and feeds but that's the game.