losing 10 elo for q dodging ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reathien

01-29-2012

Yay elo hell!

Eviant

01-29-2012

Dude, You deserved everyone of those losses. I can play almost any role, From Jungler, to tank (One of my worst roles ) To support to Carry. I have the runes to match, and Masteries as well. If you aren't going to talk in Ranked, Then I don't want you on my team. Stay where you are, until you can learn how to grow up.

Wynrotar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

being punished period for dodge'n a match that is a waist of time is rediculous 5 min timer no big deal, takin elo points is retarded

ADC Annie

01-29-2012

just putting this out there no team is an insta loss from the get-go, its just a matter of how people play and build their champs
i.e. the full range carry team manages a win because the other team didnt build thornmails or fed a bunch because the picking was keeping em underfarmed.
full support character team managing a win because some were ap, some were support, others were cc.

Daleo88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Its true no game is an instant loss. Yesterday the other team was showing player 5 dc, but at the last minute he came back, so we had to play with absolute troll picks.

We won with somecaster+twitch top, kennen mid, graves+(lolsupport)viktor bot.

And we didn't even win by steamrolling any lane, we took it to late game and won... somehow.