Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

when is the maintenance going to end?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Khaos Pro

01-28-2012

Ever since monday or tuesday when this maintenance on server started i was unable to play, Everything works fine, patch screen, loading screen, lobby screen, champ list screen, loading screen, everything works, the problem is when the game start, i have a latency of 170is ping and 80FPS during game, NO side-programs working, the internet which is 10mb download is not shared, it's straight broadband cable connected to my CPU, and yet my game LAG HELL A LOT and i disconect at least 5 times in middle of the game, i gave up on trying to play cuz every time (since monday/tuesday) this happens and if i'm on premade my friends get angry, if i'm solo i get reported for anything so huh can anyone tell me if this "maintenance" will end one day so i can go back to play like it was a week ago?