SR Purple Perspective

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FormalThug

01-28-2012

Summoners rift has two sides; Blue team and Purple Team, almost every game I play people on the purple team, as well as myself, do not like the perspective view of purple team and we complain. Any suggestions on how the league team can fix this. I would appreciate other suggestions!
1.Both sides should have the view of blue team, say if you are on purple team your map will be flipped 180 degrees as if you were playing on blue team.
2. Maybe turn the map horizontal like TT to have an even view.

Fecal Flakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Summoners code. Accept it

FormalThug

01-28-2012

Well there are countless complaints about this and I'm just submitting my request and inviting other people to do so as well. Staff suggested I post this thread so I did.

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

then say you were purple.. and you said "i got top" you would have to go to the bottom lane
and vice-versa so it'd just make things more comfusing

gankas kon

02-03-2012

It took my like 3 games to get used to purple when I started playing.

Now it doesn't matter at all one way or the other.

bornl3gacy

02-03-2012

i feel that rotating the map horizontally might be a viable option but if you flip purple side you remove a lot of pressure from the top lane from both sides typically blue side top lane can play fairly more aggressive due to only having to ward river over tribrush as well as he gets less support from his jungler typically due to most of his jungler's farm being closer to bottom. if you were to flip the map then top would probably be the most camped lane in the game cause tribrush path would be open for both sides and double warding your lane would become vastly expensive at top lane over time and by dragon being in the bottom lane still the jungler wouldn't ward baron pre mid game making top overly vulnerable.