Kennen Attack Speed + Crit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VitigamTheSlayer

01-28-2012

Hey,

I was wondering if Kennen AS and Crit is possible. Any ideas, or item builds? I usually use kennen ap, but this thought just came to my mind. Thanks.

Here's my build: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...nd-crit-176360
(Haven't tested it yet)

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

AS Kennen might be able to work if you build some ad items too, his w means he gets an extra (magic damage) attack every 5.

Megolantix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

If you don't want to play seriously it can be fun. However, in all seriousness I would stick to AP kennen.

VitigamTheSlayer

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megolantix View Post
If you don't want to play seriously it can be fun. However, in all seriousness I would stick to AP kennen.
Ok, so u don't think Kennen will be competetive enough with AS and Crit? Check the item guide above.

Burbinator

01-28-2012

If you want to build him AD, build him AD carry. That build is just terrible.

Leonueve

01-28-2012

I started using AP kennen, but then i tested AD kennen, full AS and Crit, and is just great.. cuz kennen has his amazing stun.... trust me, AD kennen work very well.

chipbunkey

01-28-2012

The only competitive AD/AS Kennen I've seen is Genja from Moscow5, and the only reason he uses it is because he wants an AD that can rush a PD for the purpose of joining jungle fights quicker. The whole counter-jungling gimmick was the basis of M5's success at IEM Kiev, and I really don't see an AD Kennen working more than that. In terms of non-competitive play, Chaox has been running AD Kennen on his EU-west account for the past couple days now, and quite frankly, it's definitely not up to par with the conventional AD carries. Your ultimate and mini stuns are practically only there to help your team, the Kennen itself heavily lacks in damage.

Grinningsphinx

02-01-2013

AS Kennen is totally viable on Twisted Treeline however. Gaining control over 1 or 2 people is doable with skilled play and the right item builds (all Energy runes/AS reds, speed boots + zephyr and tenacity mastery).

For SR, I would recommend going hybrid at best. You really do need that AP for slicing maelstrom team fights.