NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MojKuracTiPicka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Why should we deserve a response, we're just those who made this game what it is.

Tidus Highwind

02-04-2012

we deserve more than a response, we deserved our wish granted ! We the True League of Legends players, the ones that voted in all the game contestes, the ones that play since the beggining, the ones that made our best friends start playing this game, we are the game. Now that Riot doesnīt need us we are just being ignored. Well i īm not quiting i will keep this thread alive until we have our wish granted even if i have to post a comment saying "bump" every 30 seconds !

And one last thing; WHO IS WITH ME !?!?

blogg

02-04-2012

You have my axe !

Tidus Highwind

02-04-2012

Thank you brother (just saw the 2 episode of season 2 spartacus i m all pumped up for a revolution )

guys guys spam this thread :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...740789&page=21

SnowTauren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

bump

Cozco

02-04-2012

I just don't understand why it is so difficult to makes this happen, when you transfer accounts from EUW to EUE.

Bazylov

02-05-2012

bump

NicoThePico

02-05-2012

Morning bump ;)

Faeces

02-05-2012

Riot can't fix their game that looks like a open beta and you want to enable NA > EU , EU > NA transfers lol get real .

Meatzombie

02-05-2012

Riot CAN ignore you forever, i'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to the twisted treeline forums....anyway I may be a realist, but i'm bumping your thread.