Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drizze

04-17-2013

for those who got a free token, where did you find it?

Husoris

04-17-2013

I think this transfer should have been free for the first few days or so, and then made a cost, so Riot can still make money. I'm happy with it though, I'll gladly pay for it.

Diinnerzz

04-17-2013

Where is my free token?

Alhaddir

04-17-2013

Great my friends with older accounts can transfer for free but not me. Thank you Riot. Now I'm playing alone .
Would be nice if the token could be available for everyone.

Greets

Fullblast69

04-17-2013

LOL you people will ***** whine and complain about anything, just be stoked they finally have the transfers and pay for it, or don't.

broodrooster

04-18-2013

i got it !

The free token is in you shop, under "others" allong with the rune page's and such...
it says 0 RP for me
I just send in the merge request... Soooo loving this

Rexiun

04-24-2013

Quote:
broodrooster:
i got it !

The free token is in you shop, under "others" allong with the rune page's and such...
it says 0 RP for me
I just send in the merge request... Soooo loving this

am I the only without a free token? it says 0 RP to Russia but EU-West is stil 2600RP. My account was created in 2009 I'm pretty sure I'm eligible but didn't recieve any token.

CrazyRiceFarmer

04-26-2013

My account was made way before 2010 im german and i used to live in montreal during that time, now i moved back and my 200 ping is really annoying. Ive send plenty requests for a token to riot support but I only automated answers that didnt actually tell me how to check if im eligible for the token or how i cang get it. Im ****ing pissed.

EndlessMoonlight

06-28-2013

Bump!

DethDevice

09-02-2013

bump