NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryko View Post
You know though i think if brazilians had their own server things would be a bit easier here. I have never had a problem playing with them before, but there are a few games in which team communication is needed and not having that sometimes hurt your games.
well I don't care about communication that much, I can speak english...my problem is 200+ ping....hard to play with 0,2 sec delay on everything

Sephtis

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteIce View Post
Just go make another account on EU like to rest of us did.

Look at Team SoloMId (TSM). They want to move on over to EU servers to have better practice/scrims/arranged 5v5's. They've easily put more time and money into their NA accounts than most people in this thread ever will.

Did Riot just transfer them over or give them a free level 30 with RP/IP? Nope. They started accounts from level 1 and are building it up just llike the rest of us did, so stop asking for special treatment ^^;
you forget sir, that if we make the transfer, we lose an epic account on the NA server.

Kec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

bump

blogg

01-28-2012

Bumpy

Lazdaa

01-28-2012

Byunmps

Lazdaa

01-28-2012

No, only on the EU serves

Hexidemic

01-28-2012

Just keep bumping thread guys as i said, they cant ignore us forever !

Boonalds

01-28-2012

I totally agree with the topic-starter..

When beta ended, me and my friends (we're from Holland) decided not to play on the EU Servers as GOA was totally worthless. Also back then we didnt really care about 200 ms, as we werent playing the game that serious. Therefore we just stayed on the US Servers.

But now that we're way more serious and wanna participate in (online) Tournaments, the 200 ms and different timezone is really annoying.

I really don't mind leveling another lvl 30 (Already did that), or paying some fee for transferring (like in WoW). I just don't wanna lose all the champions I've purchased (got em all by now), or the few hundred dollars I've spent on skins etc.

Hexidemic

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonalds View Post
I totally agree with the topic-starter..

When beta ended, me and my friends (we're from Holland) decided not to play on the EU Servers as GOA was totally worthless. Also back then we didnt really care about 200 ms, as we werent playing the game that serious. Therefore we just stayed on the US Servers.

But now that we're way more serious and wanna participate in (online) Tournaments, the 200 ms and different timezone is really annoying.

I really don't mind leveling another lvl 30 (Already did that), or paying some fee for transferring (like in WoW). I just don't wanna lose all the champions I've purchased (got em all by now), or the few hundred dollars I've spent on skins etc.
thats my point... i dont mind leveling new acc, but i mind losing all skins, runes an champions..... took me long time just to trow it all away

Sayath

01-28-2012

UP!