NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kappisto

12-04-2012

bump

Gnalde

12-04-2012

Bump. Seriously Riot. This thread is 300 pages long (granted most of them are bumps). But how can you let 300 pages go unanswered? Could you at least tell us if it's even a possibility?

I really like your company and game, but this complete ignoring of a major issue is an outrage imo

Gnalde

12-04-2012

Just now, the maintenance is going on through all the day hours of my day off, due to the timezone differences. Every maintenance seems to fall on my day off and being from Europe, it completely blocks me from playing that day. This is massively annoying!!!

krakenzomg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

bump

M3RV

12-04-2012

I love how this thread is nearly 1 year old, guess they took you calling them out as a challenge and lets face it, they are good at winning when challenged.

Good luck with the transfers though, South America got one when their servers came online.

Zjadacz Mrowek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

bump

Ethri

12-04-2012

Oh wow. I never knew about this. Even though I belong in NA, I really hope EU players get to transfer back to a more convenient location after putting so much work into their NA accounts.

Bump.

Bogieman

12-04-2012

Bump

Gnalde

12-04-2012

Bump for Riot response! Come on, don't let your customers dwell in this complete lack of knowledge.

krakenzomg

12-04-2012