NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krakenzomg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

bump

Justina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

bump

krakenzomg

11-20-2012

bump

kappisto

11-20-2012

bump

krakenzomg

11-20-2012

bump

Alyx Vilk

11-20-2012

bump

anagog

11-20-2012

Le bump

ZeroeZ

11-20-2012

Bump.

I, like many other people here, have invested my hard earned cash in my NA account. I had to move for unforeseen circumstances, and there were so separate servers at that time anyway. I tried playing on the NA server a few times, but the latency is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm not going to invest any cash monies in my EU account because I have no idea how long I'll be here. I would, however, GLADLY pay to transfer my account to EU, and eventually back to NA.

Long story short - Riot, you are loosing money. I can understand if perhaps the logistics of this are a bit insane, but at least be transparent about it.

leo0o

11-20-2012

they can

AF Northstar

11-20-2012

Bump!