NA to EU transfer! Riot cant ignore us forever

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazgah

01-31-2012

bump

jucaspriest

01-31-2012

just saw this from yesterday regarding another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Hey guys, just saw this post and the response from our "Riot Ambassador" - and a allow me to clarify a couple things:

1. We take our community interaction extremely seriously and this red response is completely unacceptable.
2. The "Ambassador" program will be on hold while we re-evaluate our personnel selection and training criteria to ensure that responses like this that do not reflect Riot's community-centric approach do not happen again.
3. Allow me to apologize on behalf of all of Riot for such a poorly thought out reply from our Ambassador to a legitimate question, and rest assured we will resolve the situation.

In regards to the original question:
- Since April of last year, we've reduced the IP prices on nearly 20 champions
- We will continue to lower IP prices on champions in the future and have a number of additional reductions in the works
- We haven't ruled out any of the IP price points you have mentioned for new champions, but we like the adoption rate of champions that we see at the 6300 price point, although that is only one of the criteria that we use to determine prices

As with everything, we appreciate your guys feedback and will continue to pay close attention to this issue.
that maybe the reason why Riot Ambassador won't reply for this thread : (
I sure do hope for any other red to answer this without a troll post......

NicoThePico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucaspriest View Post
just saw this from yesterday regarding another thread...

that maybe the reason why Riot Ambassador won't reply for this thread : (
I sure do hope for any other red to answer this without a troll post......
Yeh I hear ya, Just read through that, Maybe we are so lucky that even @Tryndamere himself will drop by

Raxxlor

01-31-2012

Pleading bump.

MidnightShroud

01-31-2012

EU players too few on NA servers to be worth it: Build a code (I know it takes a lot of time and effort, but its possible and will make us happier and more motivated to continue being loyal, worth it.) and transfer us, the minority manually.

Or else just make the transfers global.

I've put two years time worth of effort, plus thousands of games and hundreds of dollars on this account. And if I could have normal ms, it would enhance my gaming to the maximum.

Edit: Plus they can make quite the money if they implement this. So their time and effort won't go to waste. Win situation for all.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

bump

Lord GiantR

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShroud View Post
EU players too few on NA servers to be worth it: Build a code (I know it takes a lot of time and effort, but its possible and will make us happier and more motivated to continue being loyal, worth it.) and transfer us, the minority manually.

I've put two years time worth of effort, plus thousands of games and hundreds of dollars on this account. And if I could have normal ms, it would enhance my gaming to the maximum.

Same here i have been since Beta here. And i would really like to move to the EU.

NicoThePico

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShroud View Post

Edit: Plus they can make quite the money if they implement this. So their time and effort won't go to waste. Win situation for all.
This.

Final Talos

01-31-2012

I know 9 people including me that are still waiting for this to happen.
238ms uuuuuuh

jucaspriest

01-31-2012

I have a few friends as well with that... If I would count, then maybe 8? Plus some brazilian friends we have that would probably move with us (****ty ping regardless, at least they would play with us).