Runes Store should prevent players from purchase more than 3 of the same Quint!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalmartLowPrice

01-27-2012

Problem:
currently, in the Runes store you can inadvertently purchase more than 3 of the same Quint on ACCIDENT. This causes grief and results in a poor experience for the player because that IP is wasted (rune pages only have 3 slots for Quints). It should've stopped me at the 4th duplicate Quint.

Solution:
If you already own the maximum amount of runes for your page, then the rune store should BLOCK you from purchasing too many duplicates.

This goes for all runes. So.... if you already own 9 of the same glyphs, the runes store should BLOCK you from purchasing a 10th duplicate. Similarly for marks and seals.

Please put these BLOCKS in place to save everyone grief and headaches. Thank you!!

lazyfulness

01-29-2012

idk.. some people ACTUALLY use the rune combiner..
No sarcasm.
Really, there is no practical use for the rune combiner, especially after tier 3 is reached.

Eox5

01-29-2012

i like your name bro xD

TeckXee

05-01-2012

It is true though, I have done this inadvertently plenty of times and I have the runes to prove it! I have 10 Armor Seals, I HAD 11 health Seals (then tried the rune combiner to see what I would get). I was there when he did this and he was quite upset! I would be to if I was to waste 410 or 820 on a rune and I already have it. They really should let you either sell it, not let you buy it, or let you return it, or something of that nature!