First draft player to hit 2400

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
LoL, more rage comicz

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Btw the excuse that"You only lose little elo if you lose against us so its not a big deal" its a bad point. I dont give a **** about my elo I want to play a game, so I could lose 200 elo for all i care, the problem is the game.

(Having said this I don't balme sauron team for Q together at all, I think it's riot fault for not implementing ranked, so I can Solo Q ranked.)

FDru

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Btw the excuse that"You only lose little elo if you lose against us so its not a big deal" its a bad point. I dont give a **** about my elo I want to play a game, so I could lose 200 elo for all i care, the problem is the game.

(Having said this I don't balme sauron team for Q together at all, I think it's riot fault for not implementing ranked, so I can Solo Q ranked.)
And when ranked comes out and we don't have a full team (of our own members) on, what do you think is going to happen? During the day when we want to queue with 3 or 4 (like we do now) it's still going to be in normals. Ranked is hardly going to change anything about this.

Somewhat related story: I only played normals in SR, and all through S1 I played with the top ranked players all day every day. It's like they only queued for ranked on special occasions (but it makes sense for obvious reasons).

BTW, queueing with inexperienced players has always resulted in disaster. There's nothing that can be done about that, it's a risk you have to accept. This is even worse on Dominion since it's much harder to carry someone who's new and learning.

Basoosh

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
And when ranked comes out and we don't have a full team (of our own members) on, what do you think is going to happen? During the day when we want to queue with 3 or 4 (like we do now) it's still going to be in normals. Ranked is hardly going to change anything about this.
No change for the teams - sure - but those without a team would then have a way to avoid getting paired up against teams.

Sauron

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
Haha, I bet mollica feels this way! (He's the most frequent partial/full premade we face)

SifuCalvin

01-30-2012

IMO
If you play Dominion to have fun, or grind Influence Points then play Blind Pick.
If you are competitive and serious about Dominion, play Draft Pick and watch history repeat itself in a perpetuating cycle of miserable losses against Sauron/premades at which point you realize that you've become a considerably stronger player in your own right.

WaterD103

01-30-2012

When Ranked comes if i want to play draft, I solo Q and I dont face the problem, period. But rank may never come.

Sauron

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Well I don't know about you, but I'll be solo queuing in ranked lol.