First draft player to hit 2400

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-27-2012

Premades are op... sounds like a lot of jealous folks.

It's a team game... so when you say premade you mean... a team.

No way, a team in a team game. That's crazy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonabon

Senior Member

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjuro V View Post
How can you play with only one giant, glowing eye?
Easy.
It's a permanent clairvoyance.
There is no fog of war for Sauron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zionist shill

Senior Member

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaire View Post
Premades are op... sounds like a lot of jealous folks.

It's a team game... so when you say premade you mean... a team.

No way, a team in a team game. That's crazy.


Get off Saurons ****.


I guess someone should clarify for you why people are not on their knees blowing him like you. So the reason people find it not that impressive is because he, from what I can tell does nothing but play in premades for the most part. Now that'd be fine and dandy if all he did was get matched up with other 5 man pre mades, but he doesn't. He gets matched with solo queuers, or duo queue people for the most part, I assume. Not to mention the fact that they are also most likely in Skype or Vent, and are able to communicate better than the opposing team. So him wrecking the other team in his premade against solo queue/duo queue players isn't as impressive as it would be if all he did was solo queue/duo queue even. I'm not hating on him, he's obviously a good player, but just making it clear for people. Still grats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-27-2012

Purple you are a confused and inappropriate individual.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakinTheHeat

Senior Member

01-27-2012

The premades that roam the wilds of 2k+ make it impossible for a solo queue player to gain any elo. That's why its so frustrating. You are ranked 1425, Justaire, so you wouldn't understand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaire View Post
Premades are op... sounds like a lot of jealous folks.

It's a team game... so when you say premade you mean... a team.

No way, a team in a team game. That's crazy.
i dont think u quite understand how matchmaking works.

the the most part, from what ive seen, a lot of the top elo players in dominion are all 5 man premades all the time. most play with some sort of vent as well. now imagine that team of 5 premades going up against a player who isnt in a premade. he does not have the luxury of vent for his team, nor does he have have the same level or coordination and teamwork.

even a 4 man premade will suffer against a 5 man premade.

keep playing 5 man premades long enough and your elo will of course rise and hit 2400 eventually. is sauron really that good? probably. but i highly doubt he would be at that elo if he only did solo queue.


yes, this is a team game, but not every team is the same. imo, matchmaking should place people of similar status together, a 5 man premade should never be matched against a team of randoms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firetruckgg

Junior Member

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
i dont think u quite understand how matchmaking works.

the the most part, from what ive seen, a lot of the top elo players in dominion are all 5 man premades all the time. most play with some sort of vent as well. now imagine that team of 5 premades going up against a player who isnt in a premade. he does not have the luxury of vent for his team, nor does he have have the same level or coordination and teamwork.

even a 4 man premade will suffer against a 5 man premade.

keep playing 5 man premades long enough and your elo will of course rise and hit 2400 eventually. is sauron really that good? probably. but i highly doubt he would be at that elo if he only did solo queue.


yes, this is a team game, but not every team is the same. imo, matchmaking should place people of similar status together, a 5 man premade should never be matched against a team of randoms
exactly why i quit dominion until ranked comes out. premades make high elo unfun and unfair.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-27-2012

What's not to understand? I am 1400s-1600 because I am new to the game and don't play in a 5 man premade. I know exactly what is going on. If you're at the top of an ELO ladder your rating gets increased constantly because no one beats you consistently but you beat lots of people (and new ones every day added to the pool).

Even so, you are all whining because you can't have what this five man premade has... why don't you make a premade? I bet there are 30 of you that know Sauron's team. Shouldn't the 30 of you be able to build a better team? Sure. But instead you whine about losing.

Some of you, like purple, are confused and inappropriate individuals who whine and insult when you should be having fun and building teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinTheHeat View Post
The premades that roam the wilds of 2k+ make it impossible for a solo queue player to gain any elo. That's why its so frustrating. You are ranked 1425, Justaire, so you wouldn't understand.
Lose against a premade? -2 elo.

Win against a premade? +25 elo.

Okay? You can check these things directly now.

I solo queued to what was probably 2200 rating back in November. Then we (a bunch of solo queuers) decided to start testing teambuilds together instead of solo builds vs each other, and that's how our official team eventually formed even though we lost a lot in the beginning.

Certainly not impossible to gain elo against premades. Mollica's team gave us a lot of trouble until we started changing our playstyles and analyzing our mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
yes, this is a team game, but not every team is the same. imo, matchmaking should place people of similar status together, a 5 man premade should never be matched against a team of randoms
That's what we keep trying for. We do frequently go against 4 and 5 man premades, and that's what we like to play against, but its the fewer games that are horribly onesided that really throw people off the ball. Matchmaking is pretty much hit or miss even if the queue is short.

Less than 25% of our games are played as 5 man. We're usually 3 or 4 ourselves, and rarely bother to use voice chat (Usually just when Nek is streaming so viewers don't need to read blurry chat).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

01-28-2012

Yeah, I got to where I'm at in solo queue draft. Playing against premades all the time was very frustrating, but the losses against them didn't really matter much.

We also don't 5 man premade all the time, usually it's only 3 of 4 of us. A lot of times me and MMKH duo cause he's the only one on during the day. I never use vent and I'm pretty sure nobody else on the team does either outside of tournaments.

I still solo queue at least half the time and my rating stays above 2100 despite trolling half of my games.

Anyone whining that they can't climb in elo because of premades is just making excuses. It's been proven again and again that you will get to where you belong after enough games. Stuck at 1300 elo? You're a 1300 elo player. Nuff said.


123456 ... 8