Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cain, The Forgotten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

10-24-2012

Quote:
Wikkedly:
I really like how much effort you put into this, would you review my first champion concept if i gave you my thoughts on this?

Of course. So long as you give a constructive and in-depth review, I'll return the favor.

Wikkedly

10-24-2012

Quote:
Lord Kyleshorse:
Of course. So long as you give a constructive and in-depth review, I'll return the favor.
ok i just started with champ concepts and reviews but i will do my best!

Wikkedly

10-24-2012

Stats:
Health Regen: 1.80 (+0.17/lvl) 4.86@lvl18
Seems fairly low

Attack: 56 (+3.50/lvl) 114.50@lvl18
seems high for a support ap tank

Mana: 215 (+40.00?lvl) 935.00@lvl18
should probably fix the questions mark in this.

Speed: 325
isn't that the fastest speed for a champion to start with? why is this one so fast?

Ability Set:
Shield Shock (Q): I like this ability in that it doesn't really copy any other champions ability, the closest i can think of is like, poppy, but still with the twist of putting some distance between them is good.

Black Moon (W): Good AoE and its good that it doesn't effect minions as much since he wouldn't be trying to farm with it.

Armor Shade (E): Shields are very good for supports, usually they'd get an additional bonus like janna's bonus ad, but i am please with this spell because it doesn't over do it since you are covering two people.

Oblivion (R): this is a great ult, i like the idea of it but trying to visualize this being used in my head seems pretty op, in that late game with a five vs five facing off 2.5 seconds is a long time in battle when people die in less than one. Also, i believe you meant to start the damage off at 200 not 20 however it is a great ability otherwise.

By the Shield(Innate): This Passive reminds me of Irelia only opposite, very similar in how they work , but still good for a support, and it promotes teamwork!

Lore:
I will not say much about your lore in that it is creative writing that i imagine you spent plenty of time one, i will however say i do like the story, and that your at least names a champion we all know and gave your story a little more personal feeling to it.

If you would be so kind.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30556214#post30556214
This is my first champion concept and i would like all the help i could get on it.

Best of luck.
~Wikkedly

Lord Kyleshorse

11-12-2012

Okay, so MadHatterSyndra is hosting a poll for a group of OC champs, and whoever wins the most votes gets a voiceover. So if you want to hear what Cain would sound like as if he was a real champion, follow the link below and vote for him! Your support is much appreciated.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2780320&highlight=male

Lord Kyleshorse

11-15-2012

Quote:
Lord Kyleshorse:
Okay, so MadHatterSyndra is hosting a poll for a group of OC champs, and whoever wins the most votes gets a voiceover. So if you want to hear what Cain would sound like as if he was a real champion, follow the link below and vote for him! Your support is much appreciated.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2780320&highlight=male

Well, so far only one person has voted for Cain to get a voice over (Icraig33, you're awesome!), and I'm currently behind in the votes. Please guys, I need your votes!

Lord Kyleshorse

11-18-2012

Quote:
Lord Kyleshorse:
Well, so far only one person has voted for Cain to get a voice over (Icraig33, you're awesome!), and I'm currently behind in the votes. Please guys, I need your votes!

Currently in 2nd place with 3 votes and need 2 more votes to be in the lead. Seriously, thanks to you three who voted for Cain, and to those haven't be sure to!

I'm only buumping this for the sake of the contest. Don't judge me.

Lord Kyleshorse

12-03-2012

In an epic battle to obtain a true voice, Cain has successfully emerged victorious over the formidable Swarm of the Void. Though the Swarm seemed to be victorious, in the end, the Forgotten Shield was able to claim victory in a desperate final effort.

Bergmeister, thanks for being an amazing sport, and thank you all who voted for Cain to help make this possible.

BergMeister

12-03-2012

Sure thing man [: I have plans for the Swarm [; I'll be unveiling them soon. Congrats to Cain as well.

Poeta Somnium

12-15-2012

Check your email again. ^_^

Poeta Somnium

12-16-2012

Here's the final product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LuDaqyMRAU&feature=youtu.be

We may be doing more of these contests sometime early next year. Keep an eye out for further details.