Does riot really think Ahri was a good champion idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jcJUAN

01-28-2012

If you dont know hot to play with she dont use it -.-

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

01-29-2012

for now on post stuff like this in other threads wrong forum

kyks

01-29-2012

I like how many people are saying "oh there skill shots and skill shots are hard to land." excuse me i play on up to 400 ms sometimes(australia) and still hit every skill shot. Ahri is an extremely op champ. she counter almost AD based champs, and any other skill shot champs like ezreal or morgana. If you complaing about vayne being an op champ. your terribly wrong. she is the most easily countered champion in the game. all you must do is shut her cs down early game and play safe. Im sorry but any decent player would know that ahri is possibly one of the best champions in game and its sad to know tha people actually think that vayne is stronger then ahri.

JxC

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyks View Post
I like how many people are saying "oh there skill shots and skill shots are hard to land." excuse me i play on up to 400 ms sometimes(australia) and still hit every skill shot. Ahri is an extremely op champ. she counter almost AD based champs, and any other skill shot champs like ezreal or morgana. If you complaing about vayne being an op champ. your terribly wrong. she is the most easily countered champion in the game. all you must do is shut her cs down early game and play safe. Im sorry but any decent player would know that ahri is possibly one of the best champions in game and its sad to know tha people actually think that vayne is stronger then ahri.
thats very hard to believe, especially when her cc is off of a first target basis. you can land her cc all the time through minion waves, movement and ridiculous lag? sounds like bs to me. and yes skill shots are meant to be more difficult to land because they're "SKILL" shots. if you are so good that you land skill shots 100% of the time then you're qualified to be a pro... but seeing as you're not... and no ahri doesn't counter all ad champs, her burst isn't high enough to qualify her to do so, especially on tanky ad and anything that builds a bit of MR.

everyone has their own opinions on what's OP and what's not but by the thread starter's standard, morgana must be the most OP'd champ to ever grace the game, no? on a serious note, the problem IMO with people like this is that they don't know how to adapt. ever heard of MR? practice? just because you frequently die to the same champ, it doesn't mean it's OP. try playing the champ yourself and find out what her weaknesses are, instead of complaining and asking for a nerf lol.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

They released her so... yeah?

tempname076325

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Ahri is really not op...

People QQ about her because she is really difficult to deal with for some mid laners. Short range casters (e.g. Ryze, Vladimir) or casters who need to get close to deal maximum damage (e.g. Gragas) just get pooped on by her. She can zone through the creep waves and punish you hard with her taunt if you ever leave them. If you stay in lane at less than half health, she will instagib you when she hits 6 with her ult and ignite combo, regardless of whether you are under a tower or not. Frustrating. Solid. Nowhere close to OP.

Consider that longer range casters poop on her if you can dodge a skillshot at all. Cass, Brand, etc. can make Ahri look like a fool in lane. Her roaming power is good, if you aren't keeping your lane pushed or warding it properly, which is a side issue (most mid players don't ward their lane properly, so Ahri players get free ganks on the side lanes using her ultimate).

More importantly -- if you don't herp derp and feed Ahri in lane, she's going to be weaker than virtually any other caster. The AoE damage on her Q is very focused (small radius) and the damage on her W is very dispersed (no focus). Her AP ratios are poop. Her CDs are low but not low enough. Ahri is difficult to deal with as a counterpick against some mids but will simply be outclassed if you pick your own properly. Not OP. Not that great. Just another pubstomper.

I Cookeh I

01-30-2012

I will tell you this when you hear ahri die its ****ing amazing hottest champion in the game

Husinecka

01-30-2012

i dont actually think that ahri has to be nerfed at all... ^o) its true that shje has heavy aoe spells that havce good poke potential early game, but if you look at it she doesnt actually scale that well into lategame. she is incredibly squishy and if she gets stunned she is screwed in a teamfight. dont disrespect ahri, any other ap char is just as powerful if not more so if u know how to play them. ahri is extremely mobile thats the biggest difference if you compare to someone like brand, but he has just as much aoe and completely destroys in tf.
peace

MateenOwesMoney

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthien Kess View Post
While I'll admit that Ahri has incredible teamfight potential, and is impossible to gank, I wouldn't say she's that op. I find her to be a rather weak laner, and when we have a reasonable team with a bit of CC, she dies just as fast as any other ap carry.
How is she weak in lane? The orb is ez-mode farming, she has built in sustain, and can dash away from ganks?

She's all skillshots tho

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 202halffound View Post
You know, Ahri's Charm is almost impossible to hit anyway.
All it takes is to either get someone by surprise or have someone slow your enemy (hell, even exhaust will do the trick)