Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jay The Beast

01-27-2012

Sounds like a fun champion.. Would you want to build him glass cannon or with a RoA?

Eat Orange Be K

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
[QUOTE=Seeker0fTruth]
Meddler, as his designer, why would you pick Ziggs over any other ap mids?

From a mechanical perspective in lane zone control/poke plus some wider map influence.
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, am I to take it then that being control oriented he'd be more likely a candidate to see play as a solo top mage like Swain/Kennen?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Adrenicide:
Is the W a circular explosion? It would be cool to fake like you're going to jump back then set in front of the satchel and launch at an unsuspecting enemy.

Edit for explanation: Satchel charge just gives me the mental image of a claymore which would be an arc/directed explosion.

Circular, though since all you have to do is change your position relative to the Satchel Charge on the ground there's certainly the potential for some sudden jukes if you can pull the timing off.

Quote:
NessOnett:
Can you go into more detail on the mines? Because it could be like 50 different ways in my mind.

Does it drop one at a time or several at once?

can a LOT be out like mushrooms, or capped like snap-traps?

Will they be useful in a fight? Or do they need a setup timer(like shaco boxes) before they can trigger?

Ziggs flings out the whole minefield at once, see above r.e. lifespan.

They've got a very short deploy time so they're definitely useable in a fight, particularly if you've got some allied CC to help out or some other way of keeping someone in that area/getting them there.

WoahBroNO

01-27-2012

Meddler, what is the range on his ultimate? Is it the range of Xerath when he uses his w or more of a lux ult?

SometimesSion

01-27-2012

Did you use the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight as an inspiration?

Killpl0x

01-27-2012

how far will he be able to knockback himself with his W compared to say...Tristana?

and how will his E act when you throw it in a bush?, will ALL the mines be visible, or NONE of them will be visible, or ONLY the ones in the brush will be visible (it'll be hard to boobie trap a bush if that's the case)

and will you be able to use your abilities while being knocked back with your W?

Krusiv

01-27-2012

Quote:
Killpl0x:
how far will he be able to knockback himself with his W compared to say...Tristana?

and how will his E act when you throw it in a bush?, will ALL the mines be visible, or NONE of them will be visible, or ONLY the ones in the brush will be visible (it'll be hard to boobie trap a bush if that's the case)

mines give sight when you place them, and when they explode. that's it.

GNO Hexar

01-27-2012

Is he an AP mid or solo top kind of champ?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Haechi:
How to choose what spell to level first ! they're all awesome and dealing damage !

Rylai sounds like a must have too.

I favor Bouncing Bomb for the bomb spamming - CD lowers with rank and it's one of his key sources of damage.

Rylai's improves his control further and various playtesters are huge advocates for it. I'm also pretty keen on the early Deathcap glass cannon build myself.

crown96

01-27-2012

how many times does Bouncing Bomb bounce?