Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noodles

Recruiter

01-27-2012

My questions, they have been dodged.

K1ll3r1nk

01-27-2012

Meddler, you should tell riot to do this on a regular basis. I like this Q & A and I appreciate you taking time to answer the communities questions.

Spurlock9

01-27-2012

Ziggs sounds like he will be a great champion. I wish you the best of success with him, Meddler, and I can't wait to see what other champs you're working on.

Krusiv

01-27-2012

Adding onto the voice actor question, instead could you give us an example of what his voice sounds like?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Omni Kabo:
How long do the mines last? They're not going to be like Teemo's mushrooms, are they?

They are not - Teemo's already got the 'trap the entire map' thing going on so we went for something different. Ziggs' mines are more focused on zone control/area denial - to give you some context with 40% CDR you'll basically be able to keep a minefield down constantly, providing your mana pool can take it.

Astiahl

01-27-2012

Quote:
XalonX:
@Meddler: do you think he will be a viable jungler

Well technically there are few champions that can't jungle somewhat effectively. Currently AoE jungling is the "in" thing...and he seems in no short supply of that. I also imagine depending on the range of his Satchel bomb a skilled player can make ganks hell.

Zelink

01-27-2012

Ziggs and teemo how nice shrooming and mining that route to baron will be

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
tank7447:
Do mines grant vision when they explode?

They grant vision briefly on deployment and again briefly on explosion (which can nicely set up some of his other abilities)

Quote:
Magik Penalva:
How Banshee Veil works with him spells?

A single mine will pop Banshee's Veil.

Quote:
BestFriend Sw0rd:
Would you classify him as burst dps or more sustained dps?

Moderately bursty, though with quite high variance depending on how many skills you manage to land/whether you choose to use his Satchel Charge or Minefield for other purposes. Decent poke too.

Shakenspear

01-27-2012

Did you say you could bounce his bomb OVER champions?

Pomf Pomf Pomf

01-27-2012

Where would you put him for skillcap and is he rewarded/not rewarded because of it?

also, you should create a Meepo Like Champion next, yknow, one that requires Microing