Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamLeviathan

01-27-2012

Meddler, I have to ask, are you a Ratchet and Clank fan? 'cause all I can think of looking at this little guy is the Bouncer from Going Commando.

Crusalis

01-27-2012

So why isn't his E better than Teemo's ult?

Are they limited? Do they not have as good as AP scaling? Do they not give vision ala Nidalee trap? Is it impossible to stack them?

Skytro

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
First champ for me.

congrats

Sines314

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
The mines behave like traps, though are easily deployed and have a much shorter lifespan than other traps - they're particularly focused on area control/denial in or just before a potential fight.

So, closer to Shaco than to Nidalee / Caitlyn. I knew it wasn't going to be Teemo level, obviously, as Teemo's traps are his Ultimate, they're a major part of what makes Teemo so annoying. Probably a minute or so, based upon the suggestion that they can be laid out before a fight.

Question though, is his Q's cooldown low enough, and his passive strong enough that he may be a viable champion to build Tear of the Goddess?

Bobomberman

01-27-2012

My name holds relevance

Krusiv

01-27-2012

Meddler you are awesome for answering questions! Most of the reds are so secretive about their champions.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Seeker0fTruth:
Meddler, as his designer, why would you pick Ziggs over any other ap mids?

From a mechanical perspective in lane zone control/poke plus some wider map influence.

Quote:
Eddybabeddy:
alright's thanks a lot for the clarification Meddler/community, sorry i sounded negative

Welcome and not a problem.

Quote:
Eat Orange Be K:
Does this also mean in Blind Pick you can knock back an enemy Ziggs further than his teammates with your own Ziggs' bombs? :3

No.

Quote:
LazyCanuck:
will his bomb throw have a special new like targetting reticule that shows how it will bounce and the arc it will take? or is it just a simple line and you have to guess how its going to bounce?

Standard targeting (AoE size plus range indicator). It's very much a case of once you see them in action/get some practice with them you'll develop a good feel for how they work.

Stephen Fry

01-27-2012

Can you tell us who the voice actor for Ziggs is? If it's anyone with as good of a voice as Richard Steve Horvitz, then Ziggs will be the best champion ever made.

Shakenspear

01-27-2012

Wow he could be a potential ap jungler

Damon Deziel

01-27-2012

Why the Cheshire cat grin?

WHY!

That face gave me nightmares!