Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Ðunkd

01-27-2012

Do mines grant vision when they explode?

Adalore

01-27-2012

AP? drat, I was hoping AD, granted I am surprised that Riot hasn't just given characters different auto attack Ratios per point of AD.

... Ima still buy him, but next character if they are not the support needs to be AD!...Or AP jungle.

Alamandaros

01-27-2012

Quote:
Omni Kabo:
How long do the mines last? They're not going to be like Teemo's mushrooms, are they?

Want to know this as well.

Granistas

01-27-2012

This could be a fun way to torment Ahri if she's dashing all over the place but you have mid full of land mines.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Haechi:
What's the damage range of the different aoe damage? not the throwing range. Compared to Brand's pillar of flames for exemple. And how exactly works the land mines? Ahri fox fire like or other champions traps like?

The size of AoE's pretty linked to the cooldown of the ability:

Q: Low CD, small to moderate AoE
W: Long CD, moderate AoE
E: Medium/Long CD, decent sized area covered by mines (enough to roughly block some jungle paths say)
R: Longish CD by ult standards, huge AoE.

The mines behave like traps, though are easily deployed and have a much shorter lifespan than other traps - they're particularly focused on area control/denial in or just before a potential fight.

StayHandsome

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
I was.

Just became one of my favorite Rioters, miss some bomberman

Magik Penalva

01-27-2012

How Banshee Veil works with him spells?

BestFriend Sw0rd

01-27-2012

Would you classify him as burst dps or more sustained dps?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Spurlock9:
@ Meddler, what other champs have you designed? I think this could give us a good idea of how Ziggs will feel, or maybe it won't, but I'd still like to know just for curiosity's sake.

First champ for me.

Adrenicide

01-27-2012

Is the W a circular explosion? It would be cool to fake like you're going to jump back then set in front of the satchel and launch at an unsuspecting enemy.

Edit for explanation: Satchel charge just gives me the mental image of a claymore which would be an arc/directed explosion.