Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Habber Dasher

01-31-2012

What is Zigg's role in a teamfight after he's used his ult? Are the ranges on minefield in satchel long enough to use in a teamfights offensively without getting caught an insta-killed? Will he more often want to save these abilities for defense? is the cooldown on bouncing bomb short enought to spam in teamfights? Will he be an annoying little **** that provides a global taunt like Teemo?

TalLavi

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Do you see your self supporting the NMR, or the Anti-fun or are you sided with the Iron Solari?

Teemo Hunter

01-31-2012

Is there any guess at when we might get to play your awesome champ? Early February could mean anywhere from tomorrow to 2 weeks from now.

Den Kuchen

01-31-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
Follows an arc to the location. I'm always tempted to watch it fly the whole way to impact, though as with Ashe/Ez ults while that's fun it can be pretty detrimental to your effectiveness/health if anything's going on nearby alas...

I don't have any questions for you regarding his gameplay, I think I've got it all now. Thanks for the very informative thread. I do love when designers provide insight.

But I wanted to ask you a question I feel is relevant. Do you play Team Fortress 2? Ziggs seems to have abilities reminiscent of the Demoman. His minefield is pretty general, but grenade launching himself with a sticky bomb on the ground is familiar. So is the bouncing bomb with an arcing path; similar to the Demoman's trusty grenade launcher.

I'm not doubting your creativity, but rather inquiring as to whether or not this might have been your inspiration. Like Marth was Riven's inspiration. It could make for a great skin with an eye patch.

Suit Sage

01-31-2012

It's really awesome that you're doing this.

Does his Satchel Charge affect minions and monsters or only champions?

Also, any point of reference as to how big the ultimate is? Like bigger than Malzahar's Null Zone?

Sunaether

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Because of how in depth meddler got with his explanation of Ziggs, I'm buying him. I'm buying RP specifically to buy him. Yes....RP...for a champion.... Meddler completely sold me on him.

Den Kuchen

01-31-2012

Quote:
Suit Sage:
It's really awesome that you're doing this.

Does his Satchel Charge affect minions and monsters or only champions?

Also, any point of reference as to how big the ultimate is? Like bigger than Malzahar's Null Zone?

If you go look at his reveal page and look at his screenshots, you can see a picture of his ult explosion. The graphics on the explosion aren't that large, but there's a faint green ring around it that looks to be about the size of Pantheon's ult. So I'm guessing it's pretty big.

Froghl

01-31-2012

Meddler Contratz For ur First Champ, He looks Great....

I hope you surprise us again....

Krusiv

02-01-2012

Hey Meddler. Just want to say that I LOVE Ziggs. You did an amazing job on your first champion and I can't wait to see what other champions you will make. <3

Azure Hamster

Recruiter

04-17-2013

I don't know if Meddler still reads this thread, but I wanted to say Ziggs has become my favorite; he's just loads of fun. Very nice job on your first champ design!