Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haechi

01-27-2012

What's the damage range of the different aoe damage? not the throwing range. Compared to Brand's pillar of flames for exemple. And how exactly works the land mines? Ahri fox fire like or other champions traps like?

Fûß

01-27-2012

is he a AP bruiser or a AP burst caster

Zelink

01-27-2012

Can satchel charge knock you away through a wall? If it does i see some clever uses of this skill.

LoneVoxel

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Yes, that a question i would like to know... AD or AP?
posted this before i refresed the page... before it was answered

Krusiv

01-27-2012

Quote:
fallingdevil:

answered on page 2. AP

Noodles

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Can you adjust the range on Bouncing Bomb or where/how many times it bounces?

Also can you compare Hexplosive Minefield to another skill? If so what skill?

Also, why are you so awesome?

The Xiuhcoatl

01-27-2012

Quote:
fallingdevil:

Read the previous posts..... its already been asked and answered

Spurlock9

01-27-2012

@ Meddler, what other champs have you designed? I think this could give us a good idea of how Ziggs will feel, or maybe it won't, but I'd still like to know just for curiosity's sake.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Dimorden:
how does his bouncing bomb work? is like fizz' pole that jumps over things and then explodes, or it bounces off walls/champions/terrain like fiddle's crows, or brand's ulti?

There's an initial arc that easily clears terrain/enemies. After that the bomb will explode on contact with terrain or enemies when it lands or bounce a couple of times if in a clear zone. The length of the bounces is determined by the distance of the initial arc and the bounces can pass over very low/small terrain or enemies in certain circumstances, particularly if you know what to look for. Each time it bounces the bomb slows down a bit. Because of this combination of effects the bombs have a distinct feeling to throw and can get away with having a pretty decent range/low cooldown compared to many skillshots.

Kizuna

01-27-2012

Exactly how much time does using his abilities reduce the 12 second timer on his passive?

Also, is the passive damage a set number like lux or based off of AP like Orianna?