Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daffie999

01-27-2012

It seems like he is another gragas, with a few obvious differences. Is his burst similar with a q+r combo?

TrueRodion

01-27-2012

Does he have a Green Goblin (Spiderman) skin or something close to that theme?

Nasty Toxic

01-27-2012

Quote:
Daffie999:
It seems like he is another gragas, with a few obvious differences. Is his burst similar with a q+r combo?

Poor gragas. A new long-ranged burst champ is in town. With mines.

BrickRocket

01-27-2012

this Q&A session made ziggs a day one buy for me.

Woblenopsky

01-27-2012

Can you give us any hints on what his skins look like? <3

EggyLv999

01-27-2012

Did you think of TF2 demoman while designing this?

Gay for Warwick

01-27-2012

Quote:
exe3:
Mother of god.

my thoughts exactly

Krusiv

01-27-2012

Quote:
Daffie999:

His ultimate isn't instant. think of it like pantheon's drop. I guess you could combo satchel knockback into the ult explosion.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Killpl0x:
can you tell how his AP ratios will be distributed?, like will all his skills have similar (not identical) ratios or is there one or two abilities with real high ratios compared to the others?

Satchel Charge doesn't scale that strongly with AP, the focus there's on knocking yourself and/or others around. Other abilities all scale reasonably well.

Quote:
Dorotheus:
I'm pretty sure I'm getting Ziggs on release day, I really like the way he looks, and I've always fancied bombs for cartoony designs...can you tell us about his release skins?

(maybe a future skin could be SUPER cartoony, or throw Exploding Ninja Stars like in Kirby 64. Just ideas )

I can't comment on skins alas, beyond saying they fit really well with the personality that comes through in his bio/art.

BrickRocket

01-27-2012

from what i gathered, gragas' barrels are more straightforward in terms of targeting. also gragas has a very low CD dash.