Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirlanceb

01-27-2012

Will he have special interactions with his bro Heimerdonger?

Jakzca

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
Somewhat more than lux ult.

So, roughly.. Kog'maw's Living Artillery when it's at max rank?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
GNO Hexar:
Is he an AP mid or solo top kind of champ?

AP mid's his most natural home, he's not bad elsewhere though, particularly top against the right match ups.

Quote:
crown96:
Not sure if this has been asked before, but how many times does Bouncing Bomb bounce?

Bounces twice, so initial arc, bounce + smaller/slower arc, bounce + smaller/slower arc again, explosion (assuming it doesn't hit something and explode early).

Luisu

01-27-2012

Does he have high enough bases to play the support role?

I believe that his traps, trickery and harrass could give him a good edge on bot-lane. (Reminds me of Caitlyn Traps without the sexy sniper.)

exe3

01-27-2012

Will the mines be like other traps where you can hide them in brush? Will they have a long or short duration to them and will you be able to set up a bunch of different mine like other traps?

Nvm mostly already answered.

Nasty Toxic

01-27-2012

Most posts I've seen from any single red in any thread besides Xypherous.

Swicy

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Does he have good skins? :>

GoldCardJester

01-27-2012

Will his release IP be 6300?

VoidInsanity

01-27-2012

Can a satchel charge going off while you are CC'd free you from CC or will it knock you away but you remain CC'd when you land. Which one is it?

Morphine

01-27-2012

So we have a high-skill, long-range harasser who can zone people and move units around, huh?

The last time we had a character like that, she went sleeper for a while, people 'figured her out', she dominated tournament play, and subsequently got butchered into a character who's mediocre at everything while still requiring some of the highest user output and precision in the game. How are you guys going to avoid that? Range offers such a strong advantage that it seems most characters with it are gimped to compensate (Orianna and Lux - Xerath being a noteworthy exception).

He seems awesome and creative - I just don't want to get revved up to play him only for him to get nerfbatted to death because people can't dodge skillshots.