Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haechi

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
I favor Bouncing Bomb for the bomb spamming - CD lowers with rank and it's one of his key sources of damage.

Rylai's improves his control further and various playtesters are huge advocates for it. I'm also pretty keen on the early Deathcap glass cannon build myself.

Low cd slow on Q, bump slow on W, slowing mines on E and huge aoe slow ultimate \o/. He doesnt need CC in his kit ^^.

How good works the spellvamp on him? Does every spell triggers it? Is it reduced because of aoe damage?

Btw Meddler you just became my favorite champion designer. I don't know why but this is already so much fun to talk about, I can't wait to actually play it. Thanks for this !

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Damon Deziel:
Why the Cheshire cat grin?

WHY!

That face gave me nightmares!

That grin was one of the things that got me really interested in working on this guy, back when he was just in the rough concept art stage .

XalonX

01-27-2012

@meddler: agaiin I ask how do you think his skill set could fare in the jungle

Puppyslinger

01-27-2012

love how this gets 15red post i ask for one a Dota/LOL history website and get squat =( but none the less bomb guy looks fun

Sandunguioso

01-27-2012

on the preview it says:

for example, his lack of a reliable targeted nuke allows us to give him greater damage potential and range

what makes him different from oriana?

i wouldn't like to see him get nerf like her because he was hard to use at 1st then people learn to use him and completely control the lane

b0zzY

01-27-2012

is it possible for him to jungle?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Noodles720:
My questions, they have been dodged.

Bounce distance is determined by initial arc length as above, number of bounces however is fixed.

Can't off hand think of a clear comparison for the minefield, champ spotlight should make it really clear how it functions though.

Iron Solari

01-27-2012

ooo first time i have been excited for a new champ since xerath

Saint Foxx

01-27-2012

The preview says his ult is "hurling it an enormous distance,". Are we talking gragas ult distance, or something a bit closer to lux's?

Jivanmukta

01-27-2012

Quote:
Sandunguioso:

what makes him different from oriana?

i wouldn't like to see him get nerf like her because he was hard to use at 1st then people learn to use him and completely control the lane

This is my biggest concern as well.