Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs basic attacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catmurderer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
I favor Bouncing Bomb for the bomb spamming - CD lowers with rank and it's one of his key sources of damage.

Rylai's improves his control further and various playtesters are huge advocates for it. I'm also pretty keen on the early Deathcap glass cannon build myself.

How does his range compare to Brand or Xerath?

Krusiv

01-27-2012

Do you think Lich Bane is a good item to get because of his passive?

Knote

01-27-2012

You have no idea how happy I am that he has a bouncing skill shot. I was praying he would have an ability like it. And on top of that long range, and spammable.

I'll be playing the f*** out of him. =D

All3nW

01-27-2012

You are nice, just like Xypherous, thanks for doing this.

BadLuckBoy

01-27-2012

Quote:
All3nW:
You are nice, just like Xypherous, thanks for doing this.

Agreed.

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. I know the community isn't always the friendliest, but we appreciate you guys.

Division of Zero

01-27-2012

Meddler, it's awesome that you're doing this Q&A sort of series (almost Xypherous-esque). It's something I love to see from champion designers.

Anyway, to the question: With Ziggs' W, does the jump from Ziggs himself have a basing in his relation to the center of the explosion? Does his standing farther from the bomb's center push him farther or closer to the bomb, or vice versa? Or does the range of the grenade jump remain static, with only the direction being able to be changed?

NicoliTheCat

01-27-2012

I was really hoping for a ranged AD of some sort, or an AD caster. Do we really need another 6300 IP burst caster? We just got Ahri and Viktor...

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-27-2012

Quote:
Stephen Fry:
Can you tell us who the voice actor for Ziggs is? If it's anyone with as good of a voice as Richard Steve Horvitz, then Ziggs will be the best champion ever made.

Not sure what the guy's name was off the top of the head, voice really fits the art/personality though.

Quote:
Shakenspear:
Wow he could be a potential ap jungler

There's some neat kiting of monsters through a minefield play possible for sure, beyond that suspect his jungle performance will end up pretty similar to Karthus' once people have figured him out. Guessing there though, it's something we tested enough to ensure it wasn't an abuse case but not down to every little detail, so will be really interested to see what players manage to pull off.

TribunalShallSMD

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Could you give some info about his ult? like damage wise high/medium/low and is the cast range of his ult like graves or longer?

OJ191

01-27-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
Circular, though since all you have to do is change your position relative to the Satchel Charge on the ground there's certainly the potential for some sudden jukes if you can pull the timing off.

Ziggs flings out the whole minefield at once, see above r.e. lifespan.

They've got a very short deploy time so they're definitely useable in a fight, particularly if you've got some allied CC to help out or some other way of keeping someone in that area/getting them there.

ITT counter rammus. He flies through the entire minefield taking tons of damage before he even knows they are there (compared to a regular person without boots who gets hit once and tries a different path).