Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who will be the next champ ppl QQ about?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMundungu

01-30-2012

Someone told me that my mom was OP, can't wait til she hits the roster.

Gimmble

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Ashe, her auto ranged attacks are op. I mean... Shes hitting me before I'm even close...op man...op...

Redsawdom

01-30-2012

Morde was already nerfed.

DoGSBiTe

01-30-2012

IDK but seems like jax has been getting really buffed now and hes the only 1 with a dodge and can always activate the stun now. Plus he hits like a mack truck

Kojiro

01-30-2012

Buff TEEEMO

SavageWolves

01-30-2012

They might hit Ahri, Graves, and/or Soraka. A lot of people hate that Graves Soraka lane combo and graves's Quickdraw is a ridiculously strong skill.

CatchandKiss

01-30-2012

Tryndamere.

DarkFuzz3825

01-30-2012

People still QQ about Akali and Tryndamere, even after a billion nerfs. Nothing's new.

I've always found Nidalee and Vayne to be exceptionally annoying, no matter if I'm a tank or a squishy. I'm not necessarily QQing about them, but maybe make some changes to them to make them a little less dominant than they already are.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

01-30-2012

prob gonna be kennen mainly cuz as soon as he gets ult you're dead no question asked and at lvl 16 forget about ever winning a teamfight with more than one teammate alive if you're lucky

headgmsalvin

01-31-2012

AP twisted fate?