Im seeing a lot of poppy lately

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abel1994

01-27-2012

What happen?

LostMoogle

01-27-2012

You've played more than 10 games

She's always been around.

Heartx4ttack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

People learned to play her.

Abel1994

01-27-2012

there feeding though so Im guessing she will be fotm nerf now for no reason.

DarkRak3r

01-27-2012

I don't see a lot of poppy, but I play poppy a lot. Not sure I've ever had a poppy mirror match, don't see her very often.

BogaBoga

01-27-2012

i feel poppy is sleeper op. Ive been keeping this to myself for a long while now, but if you have a decent early/mid game, once you get that tri force, your ulti makes up for anything else. You pretty much go god mode and turn the tides of team fights single handedly. This is my experience playing her anyways.

Ekanselttar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

I think people have realized that it does actually take some skill to completely shut down a lane, skill the enemy laner is often lacking. Play too passive and Poppy will get farm. Play too aggressive (like, missing waves to harass aggressive) and she'll stomp you because she's broken. The only thing holding her back is an inability to farm, and many times she can farm up anyways.

DarkRak3r

01-27-2012

She's sleeper op if you can deal with her crappy laning and farming. Otherwise, you just fall behind and become that super squishy champ the enemy focuses.

MckGuyver

Recruiter

01-27-2012

I started playing her in the 1800s a little while ago and started streaming. Also played her in normals when I got banned due to playing her -_-

when you go 12-1-10 repeatedly every game for a lot of games, people start to notice

Fiercely Fuzzy

01-27-2012

I myself never could get into her. Her play style is just so...blah. You press E>Q, then wait for ten seconds, and do it again. That just seems to boring to me.