Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supachill

02-01-2012

same here!!

natuuss

02-01-2012

So where's the link ?
i haven't been able to get any response on why i cant log on today... it seems like my username is no longer available although the server is working fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRomulus View Post
Summoners,

We’d like to present the Service Status forums, a place for you to find service-related updates including patch day information, emergency status, and other such information. Be sure to check the Service Status forums frequently for important updates on issues that may affect you.

With the introduction of these new forums, we’ll no longer be posting threads related to service status in General Discussion, since they’re not easy to find there.

tZatZeLis 08

02-01-2012

There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application ( What is the problem that I can solve it)????? plzzzzzzz
sorry I want a simple help with this issue if you can answer me;

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

this is wonderful!
thank you

MasterPLR

02-01-2012

i just buy shyvana and i would like to be refund in IP to be able to buy her in RP on special, i know it my mistaque for not seeing the event but plz allow me to buy her in special.

tyvm
MasterPLR

Deathviking

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by apathicavenger View Post
Hey,

I just started a game after the patch had finished. The loading screen came up..everything went fine until I hit 70%. Then the lol client quit and posted an error report on my screen. I have tried to relog several times now and it just isn't working
Same problem nothing is working after the loading screen, is there a bug in the game or something?

King VIad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

how bout you fix you servers form crashing??? i have crashed 6 times in a row and had to repatch twice what the hell riot

Tetrixx

02-01-2012

My client is crashing all time I'm loading the map content. It's kind of boring.. You know when the maintenance will be over?

xoXHunteRXox

02-01-2012

im lagging so much in the game. I dont know why, i dont know if that is video lagging, internet lagging or the server laggs. Because yesterday i was playing normally, this is happening since last patch. When i was playing after the first patch it was normal, but when the second one (the smalest) came out i downloaded it and then when trying to play it was LAGGING.. please, any recomendation...

gorfmaster1

02-01-2012

i approve of this message