Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

01-28-2012

This forum isn't new. Riot is trolling the QQers.

DarkSleipnir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-28-2012

Nice

Ichika Senpai

01-29-2012

Awesome!

Minutemade

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX crusher ZX View Post
Can we fix the lagg problems in Canada please + vote this i got 3 leaves.. it disconnects us from pvp.net also the 3 games that were lost due to this issue should bring back my elo went from 1450 elo to 1400 elo had this problem for 2 days this is currently the 3rd day

Also it disconnects everyone in my house i just bought a new router today.
might your ISP DNS server dropping out and back in

mikeylikesit17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabufu View Post
Good idea, now we won't have to read people complaining about the servers in GD.
hahaha.. like this will stop the average forum user from QQing about that...

Jaygee12

01-31-2012

Yes Finally

Super1Shadow

01-31-2012

I just hope it's Rara doing the information post...

Ryneff

01-31-2012

Posting this as if this is some new concept and an innovative thing that you're bringing as a service to the community is simply appalling... As a long term player of this game... and someone who KNOWS that this forums existed in the past... I am insulted that you're presenting it this way.

This should have never been removed in the first place and it should have returned much sooner than now. I have been harping on it for a very long time and it is fantastic that it is returning, but please don't act as if this is a new concept.

*Nostalgia of the old Riot that used to communicate with the players on the server status forums sets in* What a time, when Riot actually had phenomenal customer service and posts from JP and Udyr used to be a normal thing on the server status forums...

Thumbs up if you actually know who JP is and that it isn't an abbreviation for Japan or that Udyr isn't just one of the champions in the game but was actually one of the original Rioters.

GlueIsRequired

01-31-2012

Thanks for being organized Riot!

wolfdeloup69

01-31-2012

frozen lagggggggg, bull****