Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Quote:
you require a little too much attention

Petenstein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

cool

MEWMEWMEWMEWMEW

05-04-2012

sounds good

Dougie998

05-04-2012

Riot i have spent over $200 on league of legends. Im extremely disapointed at how laggy the servers are and the amount of times people disconnect for no reason. I expect this issue to be fixed as soon as possible because it is starting to annoy me alot.
thanks

Goremon

05-05-2012

Riot, I visit the server status page and see the servers are up. At random times when i log in it says Server is busy. I just started playing again after a few months MIA. Am i having issues or is there something I'm missing like update times?

DeathWalker01

05-05-2012

I think you should update the servers or software because whenever im in the heat of battling i get low fps from 1 to 22 depending on how many people are in that given area ex 5v5 everyone is in one place the fps goes from 60 down to 22 then to around 1-5, i know its not a problem with my computer or network since i run my own game as well, so is there something thats making it do this related to your servers?

Naveen257

05-06-2012

hmm...i can't log into my account...As soon as i log in i get disconnected. It says Adobe Air crashed and the programme closes. Everytime i get disconnected from the pvp client too

OhMyCheesus

05-06-2012

I was just in a game and there was an afk yi, I disconnected a few times and then my client just crashed and would not let me load back in, @Riot, will I be banned for this or will I get a loss forgiven? I have never been banned or rage quit my whole time playing. I just do not want to get banned for a client crash.

NinJewtZu

05-08-2012

I am a bit confused honestly. I was under the impression this thread had something to do with the Server Status. So why, when the server is down,( now for instance ) am I unable to locate any information on why it's down or an ETA of when it may be back up?
Although, now that I have found discussions about the lag that's happening, this may even be better. It is making getting out of ELO hell very annoying, as if it wasn't already the most annoying part of this game. Can we please get this fixed? If there's something "WE" the players can do, other than stop playing obviously, please inform us of it. Thnx guys.

Side note: Still need a link to place with info about server down syndrome, why and when blah blah....

Cody Wolf

05-08-2012

well first off to the service status forums, the tribunal is a service that is a abused since my account is banned for a week even though that it's because of trolls that get mad cause im'a bauss and lol has a fail rule for that anybody can get reported for anything in this game i believe to have a successful gaming experience and for the longevity of a game to not have these rediculous bans for "leaving/afk" since this issue isn't always a person leaving it could be because of the internet that they have or they dc/ed cause of a modem etc.
The other thing is people can report you for saying "im bauss" that's so sad, lol needs to fix some of these problems because im sure people are not gonna play if they get reported for saying just stupid stuff and not being a aggressive player who doesn't know his limits this is my speech to get my acc unbanned cause its banned for an unjust cause and im not gonna waste my time ore money on a game tht is gonna ban me ill say. quite pathetic. plus people who initiate an argument but have their trolls friends all report you
so you better at least reconsider my acc being banned cause their is no way am i spending money on RP to play a game i get banned at for doing a good job on my team which i think is stupid fix your rules because you're gonna see a huge drop in players because of senseless reporting. otherwise ill play diablo 3 a game you HAVE to buy to play and wont get banned cause some kid who's 12 trolled ME non the less and have his little buddies report me 20 times in a row so fix your reporting system cause it doesn't seem like you even check that situation if he is reported enough well you're banned. quite pathetic
Best regards
-Cody the Wolf