Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renquist8

07-26-2012

Another Maintenance? Well its expected from riot Lol . Cant keep the server stable , always having problems.

Good luck. Rank queues disabled yesterday , today maintenance .

DEATH WISH 13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

sounds great
now i can finally find out whats happening

Pwnage Engage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Hi,

I started a ranked game but before the loading screen comes up, my client just freezes and nothing happens.

So I try and relog, but now the client says "undefined" instead of "online" or "unavailable".

I googeled this problem and no one has a solution. Just 1. restart computer ( i did 3 times) 2. keep opening the client and closing (done about 20 times) 3. Open RADS folder and delete a folder (done, not fixed) and finally 4. reinstall (which is JUST did, and it still doesnt work!)

I was playing normally earlier. What happened!?!?

LeftGarrow

07-27-2012

a

malurkus

07-27-2012

aww yeah

Causman

07-28-2012

In Mexico there are many players in League of Legends so I would like you to do a tour in the country particularly in Monterrey and Mexico City as a sign that does not forget about us is just a request that many summoners would appreciate. I hope this request did not pass by. thanks for reading this: D
latin america needs riot games :'(

KnocknockBuddy

07-28-2012

my debit card is being used without my permission and has been debited this month so far for 125.00 I just contacted the bank and someone needs to contact me now so this does not go further than that

Balto90

07-28-2012

Please is someone else lag spiking? i wanna know if the server is having some problems because many players have the same issue that i'm having

Gerardo530

07-28-2012

finally this is a good idea

MechaKitten

07-28-2012

Suggestion for Riot (if it hasn't been said, can't really read through 155 pages): please put a link to the service status forums on the "Server status" page. Since that's where most people end up when the servers are down, it'll bring a lot of people to it, just when they need it.