Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Ghost

07-23-2012

So my LoL Client has been patching for 2 days now and im still in 33% haha

JoelTVI

07-23-2012

This happened three times file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Usuario/Escritorio/RIOT.bmp
(My english is bad sorry).
I lost cause of that, and i think i also have a leave in my match history

cathrix

07-24-2012

well the games just completely crashed at first it was everyone now i have no clue because i cannot reconnect, the server claims to still be up but is anyone else having this issue?

AoifeCidela

07-25-2012

Mine is doing the same thing. Just started a game, everyone complained of lag. We all disconned and now it won't let us back into the game. It just shows up with the League shield.

Icyth

07-25-2012

Server Fail

Kintail

07-25-2012

this sounds like a great idea, keep us informed great.

DayumDerek

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathrix View Post
well the games just completely crashed at first it was everyone now i have no clue because i cannot reconnect, the server claims to still be up but is anyone else having this issue?
having the same problem, sad thing is last time this happened my buddy got suspended for 7 days cus riots server crashed...seems to be an ongoing problem too..

DayumDerek

07-25-2012

My entire team on skype disconnected from a 3v3, for the past 20 mins we try and reconnect and it says no internet connection. We can connect to the main page and message friends so we all know thats not the case. I'm assuming the other team has been booted from the game aswell since we've been disconnected for a good 20 mins now. Don't know of a 3v3 that'd go for 50mins, an additional 20mins with the entire team disconnected...Any way this match can get wiped so we can atleast continue playing instead of having our account locked up in a game for endless hours? And is there a way to report this bug to keep it from happening...?

Xb9

07-25-2012

Got booted and cannot reconnect for the past 2 hours says im still in game wth??

Noblepeasant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayumDerek View Post
My entire team on skype disconnected from a 3v3, for the past 20 mins we try and reconnect and it says no internet connection. We can connect to the main page and message friends so we all know thats not the case. I'm assuming the other team has been booted from the game aswell since we've been disconnected for a good 20 mins now. Don't know of a 3v3 that'd go for 50mins, an additional 20mins with the entire team disconnected...Any way this match can get wiped so we can atleast continue playing instead of having our account locked up in a game for endless hours? And is there a way to report this bug to keep it from happening...?
I just had a similar thing happen to me... in a duo que ranked game. my Duo partner and I were both on skype. The client stopped working. Skype, as well as all other internet functions continued to work. Sadly, noone else in the game was effected. We were unable to reconnect for about 5 minutes. Upon our return the client was bugged, and the enemy was at our nexus. It was an even game for the client shut down. My friend and I dont live near each other, but we were both removed from the game at the exact same time, and able to reconnect at the exact same time.