Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joelsgay

07-21-2012

Hi,
As a dedicated LoL player i am very upset with the fact that my League of Legends will not seem to work no matter what i do, so any recommendations and help will be much appreciated. I own a Macbook pro, so i have the iLoL applications however since the jayce patch i have been experiencing a series of problems. the black screen bug i have resolved thanks to the iLoL team, but now after i finish champion selection and attempt to enter summoning the game crashes. taking me to the 'reconnect' screen. i have tried repair client many times with no luck. As I said any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

JThreezy

07-21-2012

RIOT needs to be held accountable for their actions. The game has gotten worse since the implementation of the Tribunal. That's why we need to get it banned. Please search "Ban the Tribunal" on Facebook and tell RIOT why the tribunal is ruining the game. We also have a link for you to sign a petition. The more summoners that participate the faster we can abolish the Tribunal and return League of Legends to its former glory.

JThreezy

07-21-2012

Help ban the tribunal

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ban-Th...07413556052882

Dessssy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Hmm

KingFuse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

Oh ok thanks

FallingSuns

07-22-2012

So I Have To Wait A F***ING HOUR Because I Left QUEUEEEEE????? B.S!

Phantasism

07-23-2012

Holy ****, this is a big patch...what on Earth was changed to make it this big of a download??

n00b4e

07-23-2012

After the jayce patch i think, it keeps loading and and stops at 1578 MB left?.. I even reinstalled the whole game to see if that could fix it.. Please riot give me a solution.. can't get it working.. FIX IT!!

Johnbob4815

07-23-2012

Getting TONS of server lag, enough to completely shut down a game. Fix NA servers please.

BigAirBonus

07-23-2012

Lag is currently unbearable in the NA servers. It shuts down the whole game for 10-15 seconds at a time with a couple minutes inbetween them.