Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekweum

07-12-2012

Ranked game just crashed and i can't reconnect. Is something up with the servers?

IQARUS

07-12-2012

Same just happened to me

EvasionEvo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

Please auto kick people who afk in que so it can save A LOT OF FREAKING TROUBLE
and we don't get pissed.

Whitetiger455

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

what just happened...

prettystealthy

07-18-2012

last

SummerStrom

07-18-2012

nice

Psych720

07-19-2012

"Wow, I've been playing this game for a solid month now, but that darn Riot, they inconvenienced me for 40 minutes to improve the game! Where do they get off, trying to do it late at night to cause as little of a mess as possible? I know! I'll on the server status forums! Once there, I'll complain and demand I receive Riot Points for my problems! After all, they OWE me, I've only been playing their free game and getting mindless entertainment out of it, so they're in the wrong, not me!"

kharloss13

07-19-2012

When is Zyra coming she just got canceled cus the new patch isnt going to come out with her so we have to wait longer how long is that

MedMaxo

07-19-2012

Patch of 1600 Mo with 0 kbps....any solutions ??

TheDarkKnight18

07-19-2012

Okay so the game says it's "up to date" yet the NA server says it's "Undefined". Does anyone else have this problem? or can anyone help me to understand what's going on?