Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Dylon

07-07-2012

the new status alistar is a gold digger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYH9DNnX-Tc&feature=plcp

UnBr0keN

07-09-2012

Cool

Olinas

07-10-2012

Second time today that the server just stopped during the match, about 10 min. And this wasnt only today, this happen every day and its not my connection fault its a LoL fault. Get the things fixed, if not will lose a lot of player.

theamazingpanda

07-10-2012

I've been hacked and i cant access my account anymore. I do not remember which email i used to be able to change my password. Now i have to start all over from level one. Is there any way i can be able to retrieve the account? Please reply. My account was DaPanda3997, is there any way the support team can send me an email to change the password through a different email?

Maokai Gank

07-11-2012

Recklessqt

07-11-2012

When are servers going to be back up?

BlackFireSoul

07-12-2012

Gonzadance

07-12-2012

hello! i have a problem with the visuals when i got to my profile and when im in queu ... i cant see anithing, its there, but its all black. please what can i do?

Kaiser Kolmair

07-12-2012

I'm having a very similar problem, I've reinstalled lol and restarted my computer but it doesn't do anything. The log in screen background is completely black and when I actually log in everything is black and I can't click on anything. Help?

SoLo81

07-12-2012

You people make millions on us kids and all we want is a functioning server. Spend a little bread and update those cisco servers, I really hope at the least its that and not some linksys or netgear pos. I just want to enjoy some game time after a long day of work please please please is that to much to ask.....