Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurePrestige

06-28-2012

ewfiuehqwufewhfiryfegcburtufqyaueiftucibyxubg

GeleiaDeMocoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

**** u riot mother ****er my lol ever with bugs son of a *****es

Why do you

06-29-2012

我要举报我LS的ls的那只。

zeeeeen0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

thank you riot i love u

zeeeeen0

06-29-2012

scum bag riot is the best

zeeeeen0

06-29-2012

yayayayaay.

MasterSkeletor

06-30-2012

I was wondering if any one other me is having this problem, where I log in it works great smooth as you can ask for, so any ways when I load in to a game we pick are champs and load but here is where the problem comes in. You know when your loading you flash over to the load screen with all the champs, that's not happen on my end all I get is this big black box a cross my screen.

k245

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSkeletor View Post
I was wondering if any one other me is having this problem, where I log in it works great smooth as you can ask for, so any ways when I load in to a game we pick are champs and load but here is where the problem comes in. You know when your loading you flash over to the load screen with all the champs, that's not happen on my end all I get is this big black box a cross my screen.
No you're not alone, I'm getting that too. I spectated a game and everything was fine, but when I went into one everything was good until 2:00, starting the laning phase. My game crashed and I still can't get back in, I've been trying over and over again and all I get is a black screen and then another crash. After the crash I'll get the regular "reconnect" page, but the orange reconnect button will be gone.

Pingtest.net put me at 42ms ping with 7ms of jitter. My connection is fine, and my internet is working well. I have no idea why I disconnected and now can't get back in.

MasterSkeletor

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by k245 View Post
No you're not alone, I'm getting that too. I spectated a game and everything was fine, but when I went into one everything was good until 2:00, starting the laning phase. My game crashed and I still can't get back in, I've been trying over and over again and all I get is a black screen and then another crash. After the crash I'll get the regular "reconnect" page, but the orange reconnect button will be gone.

Pingtest.net put me at 42ms ping with 7ms of jitter. My connection is fine, and my internet is working well. I have no idea why I disconnected and now can't get back in.
glade I am not the only one. It is still not working. Do I have to uninstall then re-install, I hope not.

Hipstronaut

07-01-2012

I just disconnected from a ranked game. I couldn't connect for at least 10 minutes and now... it's all fine. I didn't even have the queue ban.