Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMisterblue

06-27-2012

got timed out while i was in a middle of a game, not so fun............

KosakaKyo

06-27-2012

Why after every patch do i have to go into hulk mode for 2 weeks because half the players in the game keep dropping from time out mid game....it is not fun and makes me uninstall game every time....

with all this money we spend buy rp you think we could get a server bugs fixed in less than 2 weeks.

if i play 4 games in a row with 2 ppl afk on my team i should get some compensation with rp refunding or free skins for my owned champs GD it.

Very unimpressed riot citizen

Vincent87

06-27-2012

All threads related to service errors at 25 and 26 June got deleted, just like it was never happened. Riot, what are the points for creating Service Status forum?

LOLVOVOLVO

06-27-2012

This is lame i wrote toRIOT 4 hours later no response, i was playing earlier i got into the loading screen and then LOL logged me off and shut off so i had to re log on and reconnect but it just did the same thing, 6 times until finally the game ended (our team won) besides that Riot suspended my account till june 30th

like wtf iu dudnt even do it the game is poorly made, i request my suspension to be unsuspended and for the lost time for the past 4 hours should be compensated ip boost or something,

this is why league of legends wont last long, to many rules and its unjust and unfair,

slayer123123

06-27-2012

fdkJefwckaewjklewjclakcewscfdeiowaaaaaaaaajfewaaij fckecnhjedwklawefcdshcjehwcjdkscnhajkdscnjdkcndsjk cndjvndcndncdejehehkehncjkeswhcjecjvcehjejhhhhjih

slayer123123

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupenstein View Post
don't know if i would call it amazing. it IS a fun game and til now has been a great way to take a break from things. one reason the queue times are getting so bad is one i have found myself guilty of. people are so scared that they won't be able to get back on if they log that even if they are going to be AFK for an hour or more, they (me included) stay logged in. i mean if i am going to have to wait that long when i come back then why not just stay logged in. crappy i know, but the way riot has been handling the server problems has forced players like myself to take these kinds of measures, so for my part i appologise to all waiting in queue behind me, but in turn also have no hard feelings if you do the same
merry me

PurePrestige

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer123123 View Post
merry me
i love u

George DubbleYuh

06-27-2012

DC From chat anyone?!?!

RobertoS93

06-28-2012

Riot my client still crashing when im on the summoning part ... and when im playing it Dc everytime ... guess what.. im gonna get banned becouse of you... fix it please

elrote

06-28-2012

I wonder if media can put payments via text messages from Argentina I would love to please my brother and my friends for much longer I hope your answer thanks