Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jetadolkun77

06-25-2012

Sorry people that haven't bought RP, but **** dudes. If we paid to help support your butts you should give us first dibs on getting onto these servers. You shouldn't get to being this size of a business and go... oh ****... there are a lot of people wanting to log in... c'mon now. seriously?

Ism0kew33d

06-25-2012

****ing ridiculous login que. and i get disconnected after i get in. stupid.

Mjazzy

06-25-2012

Riot, seriously. free or not this is ridiculous, the game is no longer worth playing. And this was my fav sttteeeez. so **** you riot, if i pay for a service (skins) and u can't provide it for me (Ability to play lol) do i not deserve a refund if i neva wana play **** again now?

Deep Sea Dingo

06-25-2012

**** so all of a sudden my game like freezes on the rune page tab. but i know if i close the game client i get to look forward to a 45 minute que

Deep Sea Dingo

06-25-2012

well **** me 34 minute que

AKAMINNYA

06-25-2012

Now things are getting bad azz and worst, I can only play 1 game/ day when normally 5 games/ day bcuz of this *** queue... Riots don't even care about it anymore... I will give a B.S

Hajuu

06-25-2012

"We can't fix our **** so heres somewhere else segregated from the general populus/company identity to complain! It's a feature!"

moca1691

06-25-2012

Whats is going on with the server???? i cant play it says i need to wait more than 1 hour! and if i wait the counter restarts...

KitsuneHonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

off topic but aparantly its ok to give 1K riot points to people who couldnt play more than one game anyway, and who were missing rune pages and champions from thier list but the rest of us who couldnt log in to SEE if we were missing rune pages or champs for 35 HOURS dont get jack ****... Riot you are a role model to society.

4th Echelon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Care to Actually Fix the Server, Now that it's been 2 weeks of stupid long Ques and People Dc'ing every 5 Seconds while Gaining BS Leaver Marks?, KTHX.