Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the Service Status Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kobe Beef Cow

02-09-2012

Where is the news! Want the additional info please.

Vikoedin

02-09-2012

So is everything still messed up? Cause..I really don't wanna try to play if it is.

slayer123123

02-09-2012

Quote:
RiotRomulus:
Summoners,

We’d like to present the Service Status forums, a place for you to find service-related updates including patch day information, emergency status, and other such information. Be sure to check the Service Status forums frequently for important updates on issues that may affect you.

With the introduction of these new forums, we’ll no longer be posting threads related to service status in General Discussion, since they’re not easy to find there.
can u help me with my patch? it says there is a unsecified thing that is messing up my update

ForgotenHalo

02-13-2012

Yo um, riot i have a question, i cant play any custom games with friends ( Arams, etc ) is it because of my connection or yours, haven't played a custom game in a long time and i really do want to. Please answer my question as soon as you can, thanks!

ForgotenHalo

02-13-2012

that bug splat thing keeps coming up, makes me think that's a negative thing, annoys me =(

Fudoka

02-13-2012

Hey, thanks again for making a separate forum section about server issues. I have one minor request. Is there any way to make the server status subforum available in the drop-down menu when you highlight the "forums" tab on the main page? So far it just lists: Announcements, Dev Tracker, Dominion, Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and General Discussion. It would just make it easier to navigate to it to find out if there's anything going on with the servers. Thanks!

PromstarAnnie

02-13-2012

This will get lost in the sea of posts, but can you move it to by announcements? Much easier to see.

Beckerich Coll

02-14-2012

Hey guys, I have a problem with updating the EU-West server. Everytime try to update the server it keeps telling me at 33% it fails, i'm someone from the EU-West but i can't get on the server from the start. I have problems with the patch called mod_ser.DAT. If someone could telly be me how to fix this it would really be helpful

NewbCupcakes

02-14-2012

so wtf, why is draft screwed up? like seriously WTF

HadenAeon

02-14-2012

Hey, Romulus. Its me or there are some windows that are running blanc when the queue in raked starts?