Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexblade07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

I had no problem with league until the June 20th 2012 patch.

sense i have had to wait anywhere from 2 hours to 45 minutes to log in and Im sorry but i dont think "in 2 hour i will want to play league of legends. so i better go log on now so that way i might be online then." also up until this last patch my adobe AIR debug launcher has been running about 26 or so cpu now it is running at about 50 to 60 cpu and that is just sitting at the main screen. And thanks to 45 minute minimal wait time to log in i have probably played 2 game and that is really pushing it. so i dont even now of any of the in game bugs yet

sillybread

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of Worlds View Post
your all just a bunch of no-lives addicted to this COMPUTER GAME go get a girlfriend havent played this game in like 2 months get on today its not working so i unistall...i bet you people dont even kno what FACEBOOK is LMAO!!
So facebook is now the universal dictator of having a life? "Your" such a moron

DarthHippie83

06-23-2012

SWEET! wait forever to login. What's this? my IP boost expired? but the game has been down all week. Oh and riot decides to disable purchasing boosts, because its not like any of us would like to try and catch up on the time we missed this week. You guys are doing a bang up job over there riot.

darkpladin60

06-23-2012

i currently have 9 mins left lets see how this goes...

and also riot i have spent tons and tons of cash on this game, don't get me wrong i don't regret it. League of Legends is so fun, haven't played a MMO like this in so long. But whats going on? i mean you guys have so many customers, so many people who invest into this game. Wheres that money being spent on ? can you not pay for a better servers?. Another issue bothering me is my runes, and some of your customers have lost champions and skins? wouldn't fixing that be your main priorities ? i see nothing really being done here.. and i'm so upset/disappointed because this has never happened ever. I've been playing league of legends since its been release... and never once have you guys failed me this badly. These other times i understand because something always needs to go wrong in order to get better, but this?... its been what 3 days since its been like this... come on guys.... do something about it, post us some information about whats going on? ... do something?

saltyagain

06-23-2012

Quote:
your all just a bunch of no-lives addicted to this COMPUTER GAME go get a girlfriend havent played this game in like 2 months get on today its not working so i unistall...i bet you people dont even kno what FACEBOOK is LMAO!!
how can you say lol is a waste of time while all you do is talk to people you know, and probably talk to everyday, and then tart messaging them on the computer, lol is for people who for 2-3 hours wonna do somthing thats actually fun, rather than just sit around and talk to their friends ALL ****ING DAY!Oh, an congratz on the girlfriend, im pretty sure your the ONLY person who has one, good job

Rudo122

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of Worlds View Post
We can tell you haven't played in a bit because your trolling skills are garbage.

MICK125

06-23-2012

=) cool

Tidus Black

06-23-2012

I lost all my runes and i dont know why !!

topspeed7

06-23-2012

funny how all these guys saying that they are leaving and this and that, are still trolling here, u know they are the ones logging in and out making it harder for us to logg in. if they had a life and girlfriends they would not be here.

Mi0

06-23-2012

^ cool story bro