Snoopeh is Now Streaming Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rene123321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

I wanna watch it is going to be awesome

McLovin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRooster View Post
I really dislike it how Riot is favoring these high elo or already famous players. I don't stream myself, but I think you should look in to some really good underrated streamers.
That's kinda contradicting there. First you want someone that's not high elo, but you want them to be 'good?'

CollectiveVolta

01-29-2012

~Shameless non-self promotion~

I doubt this will happen, but I wish that the next streamer that gets a spotlight is Nekrogen and his high elo Dominion stream.

He has such little amount of viewers (since not many people play Dominion) but he deserves a LOT more, its a funny and interesting stream if you want to learn awesome tricks in Dominion and he doesnt flame or anything while at the same time he explains some of the things he or his team does.

Considering you guys (Riot) keep trying to give Dominion more attention but it doesnt seem to be working too well, I think this would be a HUGE step in the right direction.

He used to have only 3~10 viewers until Solomid put him on his stream list which sent him to 300~ viewers I believe, from which some admitedly started playing Dominion only because of it (or so they stated in the chat). If that was Solomid, imagine what this could do.

Sending 5k~ instant viewers to a funny, polite and interesting high elo Dominion stream would probably send a good % of them to try it out.

For anyone interested in watching this stream (and hoping everyone gives Dominion a shot), here is the link:

http://solomid.net/livestream.php?s=1103

goldtaipan

01-29-2012

I dont care what the hell streamer or something idiot event just make new game play /new map / fix some bug / have good service that's all I need . Dont lose your intention, you are GAME COMPANY not internet broadcasting company