Snoopeh is Now Streaming Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draël

Recruiter

01-27-2012

hey hah!
Do you even read the comments geez?
After your statement, I would consider you do... but when I see something such I think you won't as plenty of times your community (on your own forums) give you the most accurate information on what they desire and you just go ask this here?

So here's my point: type useful lines. Type true things and avoid lying (*if you do read this then you get the point of this very comment/you're not a liar then excuse me... if you don't then you may wanna ask for help in your office?) and also try using judgement... as not all the comments are valid. Though you made your forums to appeal to 8 years old rather than thoughtful adults. You do not give a post count / upvote rating.

Honnestly I just given you golden ideas and you might aswell say no because I have been harsh: grow up ****ing dork (yes I am sorry if you clearly understood all, but I like thinking we're adults and you may find my deep consternation to have overwhelm the boundries and that I really mean - I love you if you get my point fully -)

HM2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

lol

Whomever is talking is absolutely horrid. He's on par with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no

Bonzai Casanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRooster View Post
I really dislike it how Riot is favoring these high elo or already famous players. I don't stream myself, but I think you should look in to some really good underrated streamers.
not true

Glaedren

01-27-2012

The music he plays is fantastic

Panunu

01-27-2012

wow, when will most of the TSM get featured?

Abedeus

01-27-2012

DYRUUUUUUUUUUssssssss

Without Dyrus the list is invalid.

LSgraal

01-27-2012

so when is the hotshotGG spotlight?

Axetaka

01-27-2012

i would like to see guardsman bob again plzzz

Oriental Teabag

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taenshi View Post
Nhat Nyugen for next featured streamer!
Best support streamer there is--Even better streamer than Xpecial

IS1e6a3fb06a9f00f35f4b6

01-27-2012

Dyrus of course