Snoopeh is Now Streaming Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

01-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

A recent addition to the CLG.eu lineup, Snoopeh is one of the most crafty junglers in the League of Legends eSports community to date. Well known for his unique jungle strategies, Snoopeh is notorious for selecting champions not normally played as junglers. This versatility has made him a mainstay in the League of Legends scene, first with Season One Championship runner up SK Gaming, and now under the CLG.eu banner.

While his stream is offline, you can continue to watch Snoopeh’s exploits as he joins up with CLG.eu for the Kings of Europe Tournament! you can continue to watch Snoopeh’s exploits as he joins up with CLG.eu for the Kings of Europe Tournament! Find out more about what promises to be an action packed eSports weekend here!

We realize this Streamer Spotlight was shorter than usual because of the Tournament, as such we’ll be looking to place wards in Snoopeh’s jungle again and showcase him in the future! Remember that you can always check out his stream here from 2 AM PST!

Previously Featured Streamers:
Guardsman Bob – Live at 12:00 UK Time
Shushei – Live from 10:00 UK Time to Midnight Uk Time
Dan Dinh – Live from 9 PM PST to Late.

Previously Featured Streamers:
Guardsman Bob – Live at 4 AM PST
Shushei – Live from 2 AM PST to 4 PM PST
Dan Dinh – Live from 1 PM PST to Late.

Is there anyone else that you would like to see as a Featured Streamer? Let us know in the comments!

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Nhat Nyugen for next featured streamer!

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Have to admit, I never considered watching streamers until these Featured Streamer articles.

Nice job, Riot.

Sleepy Yoshi

01-27-2012

I wish I could make enough money doing nothing but stream all day

Spawnzer

01-27-2012

Nhat next he deserves it he's awesome

LifeEnchanter

01-27-2012

Snopeh is awsome!

Mawile

01-27-2012

Man, these people make me look like an AP Garen chasing a Singed.
If only I was like them...

Blade

01-27-2012

How about jiji next?

Borly

01-27-2012

Dyrus next, force him to play amnesia for his stream spotlight.

McRooster

Recruiter

01-27-2012

I really dislike it how Riot is favoring these high elo or already famous players. I don't stream myself, but I think you should look in to some really good underrated streamers.