Michæl, Centurion of Celestia.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paladin of Light

01-26-2012

This is story is a fan fiction based on what happened before Kayle joined the league. But it follows one of her most loyal soldier known as Michæl, a Centurion (a mid-officer) that does a variety of missions. The first Chapter will be posted below, it follows one of his missions, possibly 3+ years before Kayle and Morgana discovered the League. I encourage you to read, as it has taken me sometime to create the world that has went unmentioned in this universe.

Paladin of Light

01-27-2012

A quiet wisp of air flew through the night through the crags of the mountains that surrounded the corrupted fortress known by Celestians as Suffering. The real name was known but not commonly used, so the nickname stuck. It was called this because Celestians were used as slaves to the Corrupted. Centurion Michæl lay on an outcropping in one of the nearby mountains, he scouted the area with the eyeglass. With his keen eyesight he could see better than most in the night. He stretched his wings out as he saw his entrance, a crack in the wall barely large enough for a Celestian to fit in. It's going to be a long day, he thought. His objective was simple, infiltrate, link with the agent, and ex-filtrate the agent. Sadly, today's apparently had top priority information on what Morgana's scientists were creating in this desolate place. He felt a gust of wind blow his way, the temperature had already dropped to below freezing, and the sun was barely visible on the horizon. He grabbed and donned his cloak as he quickly set down the mountain, towards his entrance.
Just as the sunlight was mustering its first easily visible rays over the mountains Michæl was inside the black walled fortress. He had thought the outside was horrible, but when he saw the inside, it gave him a pang of sorrow. He saw numerous slave run factories, a few taverns, barracks, and the brig. Most were built out of stone but the barracks was made out of the same dark metal that covered the wall. He carefully avoided contact with any of the Corrupted or their minions that roamed the streets. He found the tavern that he was supposed to meet the agent at and sat at a table in the back corner, vigilantly watching the other patrons for signs of trouble.
A woman in a cloak similar to his walked in and sat in the chair opposite of his and asked," Are you the person I'm supposed to meet?"
"Depends, does the Phoenix rise twice?" Michæl responded.
"Not unless it has time to rest," She responded in a likewise fashion.
"We need to move, now, I don't know how long I can avoid detection," Michæl whispered.
"We can't, the device, it's close. If we move quickly we could disable it," she whispered back.
"Where is it?"
"It's a few buildings over, the abandoned factory," she informed him," We have to hurry."
"Alright, let's move," he sighed, to him, it seems to always get tougher. They both got up and walked calmly down the streets, as if nothing was wrong. Michæl, though, was observing all movement, making sure they weren't being followed.
A few minutes after they had walked out of the barn, they were in the factory. Michæl let the woman lead, she seemed to know the way.
"This way," She said, drawing a curved dagger. Michæl drew his two blades, which he then locked together by the hilts. They were his favorite stealth weapons.
"What does this weapon do?" He asked.
"Classified, though I can tell you it's more dangerous than one hundred Corrupted Soldiers." She responded. Something moved in the back and Michæl spun around, nothing there. He continued onward with her until they had reached a large, tall room, that had rafters and an open ceiling.
"Stop," He ordered," Take off the cloak, now."
"Why?" She asked. Michæl angrily strode toward her and ripped the cloak off, all that was there was open air.
"Hello, Michæl," Morgana said as she appeared in the rafters.
"Morgana," He swore, how could he have been so stupid.
"Another test subject for the weapon, CEASE HIM!" She shouted, still standing on the rafters. Corrupted soldiers charged from all directions. Mike summoned and ice ball and froze the first one he saw on the left, he ducked as two assaulted him and spun, slicing two across the neck as he pulled out a glaive. He then stabbed the one in the chest directly in front of him and sliced the next one that came at him's throat. He then threw the glaive at one of the two Corrupted Archers taking aim at him and summoned a trio of ice shards (about one inch thick by about a foot long) and sent them flying at the other archer. He stabbed a large one charging him in the center of the chest, kicked him off and flew into the air.
Michæl screamed as he stabbed and flew downwards with all his might and released as teal fire blast that disintegrated or froze the remaining Corrupted. The two that survive the blast charged him and in a quick second he had slashed their chest open, and both toppled over. Covered in lighter purple blood, he looked up at the rafters, again Morgana had disappeared. He flew out of the top and looked towards the crack in the wall, they had sealed it.
So he flew straight towards where it had been at full speed, and threw three ice balls at it, freezing it to a temperature so cold that it was like glass. He surged forward with his now dual-bladed sword and as he flew by, felt the curved dagger cut a scar above and below his right eye. He broke through the iced wall and flew away from the base at full speed, golden blood dripping from his wound. Morgana may have not stopped him , but she gave something to remember her by. He flew towards where the nearest Celestian base to give his report, which was very bad. Celestian Espionage Agents (Spies) never revealed anything, unless something forced them too. With this thought setting on his mind as he flew back to the base, he couldn't help but wonder what the weapon was.

Michæl current weapons: (Please follow links)
http://www.wowwiki.com/Blood_Elf_Spellbreaker Couldn't find pic of weapon so just look at his, if someone could get me a pic of it that'd be nice too. (Double Bladed Sword - If split those would be the blades.)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2mf69bwH51.../war3x-warden.
This one has the glaive, if you re-sized it smaller.
I DO NOT OWN EITHER OF THESE PICTURES! THEY ARE COPYRIGHTED BY BLIZZARD!
I need better pics but I can't seem to find them, it would really help if someone could find a better glaive too.

belthazor3457

01-27-2012

My little pony, my little ponyyyy I used to wonder what friendship could beeeee....

Paladin of Light

01-27-2012

Wow dude.

Cerubois

01-27-2012

I think what belthazor is trying to say is:

You shouldn't be writing your story based on what people think. You should be writing it for your own sake, and if people can relate to it, like it, even love it, then they will. It's your job as a writer to entice the reader into doing so.

Either that or he wants to be a pony. Or your friend. It's a tough one.

In my opinion, a small description of the story at the top would help your cause. People like to know what they're about to read, rather than get thrown into the middle of a random situation.

Also, remember that the Fanfiction forum doesn't get a high volume of traffic. Don't expect a post every day. Many stories have week-long droughts of activity. Good luck!

Jaykoboy

01-27-2012

Did Belthazor lose it?

Paladin of Light

01-27-2012

Actually what I was writing actually had to be made up, in fact, 90% of it is made by me. But thank you. I really needed advice. I will fix it then.

Cerubois

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin of Light View Post
Actually what I was writing actually had to be made up, in fact, 90% of it is made by me.
>.>

You've misread or misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't implying you didn't come up with the story yourself. I'll put it more simply.

Don't write a chapter of a story and expect people to give you advice before you write the next one.
Write what you feel like. Write because you want to. Write for the joy of it. Tell your story to people the way you want it to be told. Don't ask them what to do next.

It seems to be a popular thing on here for newer writers to post a few paragraphs of their work and only continue it if someone gives them a smiley face. But that won't lead anywhere. If you want people to read your story and like it, you need to actually write the story. Don't ask questions. By all means, take criticism along the way, but keep in mind that this is your story. If you can make it interesting to other people, that's great! But you need to make it interesting for yourself, first and foremost.

Jaykoboy

01-27-2012

^ What he said.

Also, I'm fairly certain something's going on with Belthazor...just today, I saw him post on OT. That's pretty much a no-mans land for anyone as distinguished as him. Me, on the other hand...I'm sort of one of the 'warduchess's' so-called 'little brothers.' I think I'm one of the most involved multi-forum personalities on here.

Gimme a moment. I'm going to go do something...on a LOT of forums.

Paladin of Light

01-27-2012

Ah I see! Thank you for the enlightenment. I shall endevor to make this story better. So, until next chapter, adios!

12345 ... 6