(Open RP All Welcome) A Valorian Legend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafeo

03-08-2012

((Bump.))

ThorRush

03-08-2012

Mephisto seemed distracted. After an awkward moment ((over a week)), Terence continued, “Maybe you were there before it happened, but there was a religious procession that ended poorly at the abbey. If you’ll believe it, even the Queen of Knights was there.”

((It doesn’t look like we have a story teller. Um … alright))

Sherman finally reached them. Out of breath, he wheezed, “Terence … Terence, did you see … there he is!” He pulled out his sword, but held it in a non-aggressive stance. He cautiously stepped towards Teelas. “Traveller, I must thank you again for your help. However, the mages tell us that our man was being possessed, and they couldn’t find any trace of the possessing spirit. That means it’s still alive, and still here somewhere.”

He looked nervously around at the crowded square. “We could all be in danger. We’ve got to find the spirit.” He waved at his mages, signaling them to approach Teelas.

Rafeo

03-09-2012

Teelas tightened his grip on his sword. "Uhm, what are they doing?" Teelas glances warily at the mages approaching him.

((DoS? Where are joo?))

ThorRush

03-09-2012

((No Trojan, Jayko, or Nwol … I don’t know if this is still going, Rafeo))

One of the mages responded, “We are checking for dark magic. You were the first person to touch Martin when he recovered, so the spirit might have stayed with you.” He raised a pendant shaped like a winged figure as his colleagues surrounded Teelas. “If the spirit’s not with you, this won’t change anything.”

With a muttered incantation, the mage activated the pendant. An unseen force emerged and extended towards Teelas, searching for the malevolent spirit.

((I don’t know how magical Teelas’s sword is, so I leave it to you to decide if he already killed the spirit or not.

If anyone else comes back, feel free to interrupt. I did this because Jayko hadn’t posted in a while.))

Rafeo

03-09-2012

((I don't know exactly how to respond to this, I think I will have The spirit be inside Teelas. Though i don't want it to take him over like it did for Martin.))

The pendant would quickly find the spirit inside Teelas, as it did so, Teelas also started to feel dizzy. He sort of stumbled slightly, before standing back up straight.

((If they don't come back, we might just RP just the two of us until someone else joins. This might get started again, who knows.))

ThorRush

03-11-2012

((Aaargh, a two man RP – I saw Silver Trinity and Ask Gragas do something like this, it made it to 18 posts. Very well, let’s hope someone posts something.))

“ … It’s here.” The mage stood still, watching Teelas’s movements. “You must have some subconscious defenses, to resist it – or else it only wants to hide.”

He glanced at the other mages, who nodded back at him. He said, “I think I have it contained for now, but if I try to manipulate it, it could escape. We should move somewhere less crowded to take care of it. Let’s go.” Still holding out his pendant, the mage directed Teelas down the road towards the city gates.

Rafeo

03-11-2012

((I'm gonna be out a few days. My toe hit a cinderblock wall very hard.))

Rafeo

03-13-2012

((I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!))

Teelas turned and walked toward the gate, feeling somewhat like a prisoner here.
"I was trained for anti-mage fieldwork. So my defenses are probably leftover from my military career."

ThorRush

03-13-2012

((Must have kicked the wall pretty hard there, ouch
I have ideas where to go after this, but it’ll mean leaving everyone behind))

“Ah, that would make you a harder target to possess. Well, we have the spirit under control now.” They passed the gate, where the guards spoke quickly with the mage and Sherman. The group was waved through without delay.
After a short walk along the road, the mages judged they had reached a safe distance and prepared themselves. “That should be far enough. We’ll try it here, be ready for anything.” The mage focused and thrust the pendant forward.

With an angry howl, the figure of a shadowy warrior appeared above Teelas. Sherman shouted “That’s it! That’s one of those things! Take it down!”
All around, the Demacians stood ready to release arcane spells to destroy the monster. It whipped its head around, saw all the threats around it, and created a wicked weapon of darkness to fight with.