(Open RP All Welcome) A Valorian Legend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elithik

02-15-2012

((The site is this: www.roleplaygateway.com . Lots of different role plays of many generes on that.))

While Quoi was sleeping in and resting Kyako went to the training hall to test out his medallion. He tried activating it by pushing the crystal but when that didn't work he focused on it with his mind. Here he found a bundle of pent up magic. He tapped into the bundle a little and some mist rose out of the crystal. He shaped the mist with his mind around a fly buzzing in the air. The mist condensed into a sphere and then dissapated, revealing the fly had dissapeared.

((I am thinking about leaving this RP. I just wanted to check in with you guys and see if this is alright. I can stay if you want me to (but I don't think my presence is that needed in this RP).))

Jaykoboy

02-15-2012

((Actually, all RPs are considered non-canon, unless otherwise stated. So, although he would still be participating in the End of the Horizon, he can also participate in this one simultaneously. Isn't that great?))

Jaykoboy

02-15-2012

Dearthair stretched as he woke up, yawning deeply. As he forced himself to his feet and made his way to grab some coffee, he made sure to Irish it up a bit, keeping it otherwise unadulterated.

Across town, a lone Summoner sat at his desk. ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1372)) He slowly scribbled away at paper, ascribing a story a friend had told him, when his gauntlet buzzed slightly. He looked at it oddly, then turning back to his work. Without looking up, he called out softly, "Hero, any news?"

The golden spirit known as Hero appeared in front of his desk, bowing slightly. "Yessir. There has been no major disturbance in the city proper, but about an hour out, at an old monastery, there was a large fight. No casualties of citizens or soldiers, but plenty of the aggressors died, as well as their leader, who appeared to be a Deathknight."

Jay inked his quill. "Anything else?"

"Dearthair was in the party. He headed in to Demacia."

He looked up from his writing for the first time in hours. Smiling slightly, he crossed his hands. "Well, seems we should go see him. We don't want someone as important as him still an amnesiac, do we?"

ThorRush

02-15-2012

((Well, if you don't have the time, Deep,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoS Trojan View Post
...you can ask to leave, and just about 99% of the time, you will get permission to leave the RP.
I think maybe we've got Rafeo, Nwol, Jayko, Trojan, and me. If you've decided to go, it was good to RP with you. Quoi and Kyako are an interesting pair.))

Terence hung his feet over the edge of the tower and watched ships leaving port. Yesterday he had meant to go on his way out of Demacia, but an adventure with new found companions had brought him back, both wiser and stronger than before.

The metal gauntlet, proof of that short journey, shielded his arm. Terence wondered at its capabilities and considered returning to the training hall to put it through its paces.

He decided against it: he needed to return home and check if the others had awoken. Terence picked himself up and headed down the stairs.

Nwol

02-16-2012

((i'll post when convenient. But i'll be part of this))

DoS Trojan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

The sun shined brightly through the window. Lifting his hand to shield his eyes the rolled out of the bed. Surprisingly, he wasn't anywhere near as sore as he expected, guess the healing fruit had been very effective. His skin still remained partially crystallized, but it was interesting, still just as flexible as normal skin. Oh well. He tossed a shirt to cover it up. Grabbing his bag he went outside, walking out the door he saw Terence returning.

"Hey, you got up pretty early huh? I'm going to go to the market to buy some gear, my stuff got pretty messed up yesterday."

ThorRush

02-16-2012

((Hm ... I imagine Mephisto needs a weapon))

"Ah, good idea. I was just at the market myself, I'm sure they'll have what you're looking for." Terence glanced up at the windows. "Actually, the others might be interested in resupplying too. When they're ready, shall we meet you there?"

Elithik

02-16-2012

((K I will orchestrate my leaving. Thanks everyone.))

Quoi slipped into the training hall where Kyako was still examining the medallion. "Come on Kyako, we got to go. I don't want my hunters to find me and attack me and these people too."
The little dragon nodded. "First I want to do something." he said solemly. He sneaked into Terence's resting spot and laid down the medallion. "A dragon should best give thanks to one he appreciates. Plus, I only need myself and Quoi. And my claws." he said softly. Kyako went to the door where Quoi was already waiting. He went into his human's backpack and the duo headed off, leaving silent farewells to the brief friendships they had made.

ThorRush

02-17-2012

Terence walked in to find Dearthair awake. "Morning, Dearthair, I hope you slept well. Mephisto's off to the market. They've got some good stuff there: if you're interested, we can go and meet him." He stopped and realized Quoi and the summoner weren't present. "Hold on, let me go check on the others."

Terence went upstairs, but Quoi and Nwol weren't sleeping: the only trace of either was the medallion on his bunk. With pang of regret, he realized Kyako had left it there. He silently wished the dragon and his companion well on their travels.

He went back downstairs. "Well, they're not there, I think they might have left." He stood a while, contemplating. After a moment, Terence remembered his offer. "Well, the markets await. Let's go." He pushed open the door and went out.

Rafeo

02-17-2012

((Yay! Soon shall we reveal Teelas and have some fun (:< ))