(Open RP All Welcome) A Valorian Legend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorRush

02-10-2012

"It's no palace, but it's home - and it's got more than enough room for all of us. Gillson's Training Hall is just around the corner." Terence grinned at the well-equipped mercenary. "Are you looking to test out the climbing gear? Oh, and by the way, some of the best fighters in Demacia frequent Gillson's. I think you'll like it."

Terence started checking on the downed knights and preparing to leave. Some of Garviel's soldiers, as well as the mounted woman, were strong enough to accompany them back to Demacia. "Quoi, Nwol, are you done here?"

((Good luck, Trojan! I think we should wait a bit for Deep, Nwol, and Rafeo before we move. Is being left behind really common in RPs?
Idea for next chapter name,
Chapter 3: Travelling Across Realms?))

Jaykoboy

02-10-2012

((How could you tell I wanted to try out my climbing gear? Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to do; I didn't want to tear up the walls of your nice house. ))

Nwol

02-10-2012

Nwol frowned. He didn't enjoy being named by someone he did not know. Especially so casually. "Do not use our name casually. We do not know you. We do not likely care to know you. Perhaps in time though. Our we done here?"

ThorRush

02-10-2012

((edited for not making sense after Nwol's edit - Mephisto and Necro's summoner had previously said Nwol's name))

Terence raised an eyebrow at the mage's response, but reminded himself that summoners had to have reasons for their actions. He nodded his understanding. "I'll keep that in mind, summoner." He looked to see if the small group was gathered. "We can leave as soon as we're all ready."

((We're going to Terence's house, making sure Deep (and Rafeo?) are ready))

Nwol

02-10-2012

((Editing. I forgot he did that :X And to be fair. He was addressed once without name knowledge. Go back and look it up. Edit: Also his atttitude.))

Elithik

02-11-2012

Kyako took the medallion and followed the others along with Quoi.
"You got a house? A place to rest? Count me in." said Quoi. Kyako bobbed his head in agreement.

((Sorry about the behind-ness on my part. I found a site that has more RPs and I joined some and I am finding it hard to juggle all of this. Plus I have been having more homework. I can leave if you guys want me to because my posting is quite inconsistent.))

ThorRush

02-11-2012

((More RPs? Do you mind if I ask for the website?
Also I would have posted earlier, but I was away =\ ))

"Then it's settled. Let's head back." Terence turned and headed down the path.

(Chapter 3: Travelling across Realms)

The journey back down the mountain went much faster than the upwards climb. The group stopped for a drink at the well they had passed earlier, and Terence noticed that, even after life and death combat, the group was just as at ease as before. The healing fruit of the garden and the calming presence of Hilde must have had a greater effect than they thought.

At the gates, the knights Garviel had misled were recognized and rushed into the city to be healed. Terence stopped a guard and informed him that the earlier procession had ended disastrously at the abbey. Satisfied that the Security Brigade would handle it, the group entered the city and shortly afterwards arrived at Terence’s home, a larger than average house near Honor Square. He opened the door and showed the others inside, where the entrance hall branched off into comfortable living spaces and upstairs guest rooms in rustic Demacian style.

“Here we are, welcome to my humble abode. You can settle in and relax a bit. Dearthair, the training hall is nearby, we can head over there if you want to check it out.”

((We can test the new gear there, or our characters can go sleep if we're not interested. Jayko's adventure will start after we rest.
(edit)but wait, Jayko, your summoner is busy along with Necro! Does that matter?))

DoS Trojan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Tired and worn out from the day’s events, Mephisto declined to follow Dearthair and Terence to the training hall. After a quick bath he went upstairs to a guest room and fell asleep.

Rafeo

02-13-2012

Teelas had put himself up at a nearby hotel, having decided to introduce himself tomorrow. He took his sword, polishing it and wrapping it in soft cloth before making his other preperation for the following day.

ThorRush

02-14-2012

((Well, it looks like Jayko’s busy. I’ll say Terence and Dearthair went to the training hall and just get the next day started, maybe get to a cool place for the adventure to start.))

Terence opened his eyes, feeling well rested. He sat up and swung his legs over the side of his bunk, looking out the window at the early morning sky and the slowly growing foot traffic on the streets of Demacia. It was a new day and he was ready to face the world.

Moving downstairs, Terence came to the conclusion that he was the first to awaken. With little to do inside the house, he decided to go out. He left a note on the table explaining that he had gone to Constance Tower, a local landmark and guard station, and would be there if they needed to find him. Taking his sword and gauntlet, he stepped out to start looking for the day’s action.

He picked up a bun from a stall selling bakery goods. Putting it away, he walked among the people on the street. They were cheerful and alert as they ran about their duties and their contentment lightened Terence’s own heart as he made his way towards the constabulary. After climbing the white marble steps to the tower, he pushed open the doors to find a quietly bustling installation full of security officers and off duty military patrols.

A young woman was attending to work near the front. After he had asked about Garviel’s infiltration and heard that a group of summoners had been in the area, Terence thanked her and proceeded up the many flights of stairs. Upon reaching the top of the tower, he took a break and munched on the bread as he enjoyed the majestic view of the Conqueror’s Sea.