(Open RP All Welcome) A Valorian Legend

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

01-27-2012

A crowd was gathering within the city- whispers and murmurs among a minority of the populace, but still significant. The city guard made no move as the gathering was peaceful, and a few of the crowd were even beginning to whisper prayers.

From the high streets of the noble districts a procession emerged, a group of knights accompanying a horse-riding woman adorned in fine steel plate armor gilded and trimmed with gold. She had a pale face, and long blonde hair- bleached to such a white color. The knights were fairly gruff, asking the people to get out of the way.

Then, once the woman was at the fountain, well within everyone's view, a man emerged from the crowd, clutching his stomach in pain. "Please... help me..." He said, in a very clearly pained voice, for everyone to hear. The knights, so determined to keep the masses away from the woman, suddenly ushered the sick man to the knight-lady. She quietly laid her hand on his head, and a bright light emanated from the gauntlet.

As the light faded, the man recovered miraculously, telling everyone that over and over. "My... my pain! its gone! with but a single touch!? Who are you?" he asked, his tears virtually cascading from his eyes.

"I... am Hildeguarde Von Ravencroft." She said, in a low tone... that everyone somehow manages to hear. The name causes people to whisper among themselves frantically.

"It's her! The Queen of Knights has returned! It will be a glorious day once more in Demacia! Long live the queen of knights! love live the fatherland!" The man said in a very, very enraptured tone. He promptly stands up and joins the procession as the group headed outside the city towards the Abbey belonging to the extinct Order of the Dove on the hill. Many people follow, while others refute the so called 'miraculous' return of a dead saint.

It was an interesting sight indeed to see healing magic like that- a common enough magic in Valoran, but dressed up with prayers and doves, it convinced quite a few onlookers of its divinity. Such spectacle and grandeur were becoming common in these times, as people were willing to believe a hero of old had finally returned.

It was such a show that no one would ever notice the small, quiet woman who emerged from the bakery with bags of bread, Closer to the fountain. Hilde sat down, feeding several regular city pigeons some old bread, whilst giving a fresh loaf as well as some sausage to a group of hungry orphans that ogled the wares of the bakery the whole morning. She wore simple travelling clothes as opposed to that woman in the gaudy armor- while her sword was a katana, whereas the 'Queen of knights' wielded a massive claymore... carried by a knight at her side. No one paid her any heed- likely just another no name mercenary.

The children, happily fed, ran past Mephisto, apologizing but running fast, throwing their thanks to the humble traveler on a bench. Hilde remained seated, continuing to feed pigeons, and looking at the man by the fountain.

DoS Trojan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Mephisto was noticed the knight and her powers, but he had seen such displays of power before during his travels. Perhaps if there wasn't such a large crowd he would've followed to try to learn more. But seeing the amount of people gathered he felt it would be too much of a bother. Besides, he was unfamiliar with the name Hildeguard that the crowd seemed to be in awe of.

As his attention drifted away from the knight he was surprised by a bunch of orphan running past. Looking toward where they came from, he saw a young women feeding pigeons and looking at him, and not the spectacle everyone else seemed to be focused on. Intrigued, he stood up and started approaching the woman.

ThorRush

01-27-2012

((If there's still room, can I join? My first character: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1349
Another swordsman, ha))

DoS Trojan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

((yep, you can join, just post. Seems like Necro's sleep so edited last post a bit to make it easier for others to join.))

ThorRush

01-27-2012

Sun light danced through Demacia's many flags as Terence walked towards Honor Square. The streets there were often busy, but he noted that they were unusually so today. He could see some kind of procession on the far side of an excited crowd and wondered what it was about. At any rate, it would be slow going if he tried to get to the East Gates that way.

Terence sighed. Well, he wasn't in any hurry. He adjusted the gear he was wearing, then walked to the fountain to get a better view.

DoS Trojan

01-27-2012

Not paying attention to where he was going, Mephisto nearly ran into an armored man in front of him.

"Woah!"

Mephisto stumbled while avoiding the man. He got up and dusted himself.

"Sorry about that, my bad." He told the man.

ThorRush

01-27-2012

"Don't worry about it, it happens." Terence looked around and saw the woman sitting at the fountain. "Ha, someone caught your eye?"

DoS Trojan

01-27-2012

"Oh uh..." Mephisto looked over at the woman.

Mephisto turned back to the man. "Yeah, she seemed interesting."

Glancing over at the woman again, she didn't seem to be going anywhere soon. So Mephisto turned his attention back to the man.

"I'm Mephisto." he extended his hands out in greeting.

Elithik

01-27-2012

Quoi watched as a woman with a large sword fed pidgeons. It was a bookish scene, she thought, since the seemingly peaceful person contrasted her sword. Quoi shifted her backpack that contained the currently sleeping Kyako. She walked over to the woman and asked, "Can I sit down next to you?"

DoS Trojan

01-27-2012

((I have after school athletics, won't be back for 2-3 hrs. If you're on you can continue the story))

12345612 ... 27